Tramacet
  • I cannot stress enough how important it is to adhere to the warnings on the label

• by EJ

I recently underwent a laparoscopic cholecystectomy and my surgeon prescribed the painkiller drug Tramacet for my recovery at home. The dosage I was prescribed was 37.5mg Tramacet which also contains 325mg paracetemol.

The surgical incisions as well as my insides were terribly sore and painful on the day that I was discharged from hospital. That night I began my course of Tramacet, which I was advised to take three times per day, and I slept like a baby. I was really surprised that this little pill

had such a powerful impact and reduced my pain levels to the point where I could get a comfortable night’s sleep without tossing and turning. Tramacet is a strong drug in the sense that it provides significant pain relief and can cause drowsiness within half an hour of taking the pill so make sure you do not drive when taking this medication. I cannot stress enough how important it is to adhere to the warnings on the label. In general painkillers do not have any affect ...

• on my ability to concentrate but this was not the case with Tramacet.

I had an organ removed and Tramacet helped me in my pain management very successfully so I would recommed this drug to anyone who is injured or undergoing a surgical operation. A relative of mine underwent spinal surgery and her doctor prescribed Tramacet as well for her aftercare and it worked wonders. Usually patients are not able to get a good night’s sleep after an operation but Tramacet will have you in dreamland

in no time.

My doctor did advise me to cut back on the dosage as my body healed and pain levels became more manageable as there is a slight risk of addiction or withdrawal symptoms due to prolonged use. I discontinued the medication entirely after about two weeks with no noticeable side effects or signs of withdrawal.

Tramacet really is a fantastic painkiller that has little to no side effects and can be used safely to treat pain caused by injury or through a surgical procedure.

Tramacet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627021435070528/k2311a0227/2.27.11