Loreal Bare Natural Mineral Eyeliner
  • In my opinion, eyeliner pencils are not the best product for my eyes

• by lisastar

In my opinion, eyeliner pencils are not the best product for my eyes. They seem to be made up of wax and a tint, and I never have the best luck applying them. I do love the effects of an eye liner, but I am always afraid of poking my eye or something worse. So I set out to find a nice, natural, and easy alternative.

And Loreal Bare Naturals Mineral Eyeliner seemed to be exactly what I was looking for.

The powder actually comes in a small bottle with a lid that has a cute little application brush attached to the other end. And the bottle is easy to hold onto when I place it between my thumb and index finger.

I just love the texture of the powder and when I lightly sprinkled a dusting on my hand to test out the consistency all I could feel was how soft and light and beautiful. Tactile sensations are important to me,

• and the products that I use have to be really comfortable. And Loreal Bare Naturals Mineral Eye liner fits my criteria. I don’t have tugging on my eye while applying making my eyes water! All I need is a very small dusting on the tip of the applicator brush and just lightly dot across the lid, but just a tiny little bit or the powder will cake on. And the moisture on my eyelid mixes with the powder making a perfect
        combination.

Just make sure before applying this eyeliner, that you drape a towel over your shoulders as the powder sometimes falls off the applicator slightly dusting your shirt. And slight bits of powder fall off the brush onto your cheeks so maybe have a cotton ball handy just in case.

For comfort and safety, this eyeliner is a keeper but if you don’t like to spend a whole lot of time preparing and applying makeup, you might be happier with the eyeliner pencil.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127021435050428/k2311a0227/2.27.11