Act Cinnamon Fluoride Rinse, Alcohol Free  » Health  »
  • That must be why I like to chew cinnamon gum and eat hot foods when my stomach is having problems
  • And there is no risk of overfilling which I love so there is no overflow mess to clean up
  • I know strong cinnamon extracts can really agitate the mouth even causing sores especially if you are skin sensitive
  • So if you don't really like the taste of mint, Act is the best choice to make

• by lisastar

I have not used Act since I was a kid that is until just recently. My dentist recommended that I start back up rinsing with Act to strengthen my teeth. I honestly thought Act was for children, but he said Act is for everyone even adults. So I went to the store and was immediately attracted to the cinnamon flavored Act; I have always loved the taste of cinnamon and the flashy red color.

Cinnamon has so many medicinal values and interestingly is used to treat toothaches, bad breath, fight off common

colds if used regularly and help digestion. That must be why I like to chew cinnamon gum and eat hot foods when my stomach is having problems.

So I purchased a bottle and brought it home. I have to tell you Act is completely easy to use, no wonder children have so much fun doing their teeth cleaning routine with this product. Act has a neat built in dispenser, so I just squeeze the middle of the bottle and the fluid goes right into the little cup. And there is no risk ...

• of overfilling which I love so there is no overflow mess to clean up. The same tube that brings up the liquid also drains out the excess right back into the bottle.

As far as the taste goes, this product has a nice mellow cinnamon flavor. The cinnamon really isn’t strong at all. I know strong cinnamon extracts can really agitate the mouth even causing sores especially if you are skin sensitive. With Act, the cinnamon is mild so there shouldn’t be any real risk with mouth discomfort unless someone is allergic

to cinnamon.

I really like Act since there is no mint flavoring like I see in so many cinnamon flavored mouthwashes and tooth pastes. So if you don’t really like the taste of mint, Act is the best choice to make. I can substitute this product for a mouthwash thanks to the cinnamon, since my mouth feels so clean and refreshed afterward.

You can find Act at CVS for $4.99 an 18 ounce bottle which is kind of pricy ,but this bottle should last for at least a month only rinsing one time a day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427021435030428/k2311a0227/2.27.11