Godrej hair color  » Cosmetics  »

• by penu
      I use the colors for my hair. My hair is delicate and whenever I use any low quality or defective products, my hair gets damaged

very soon and it take a long time for me to recover it.

Now I have started to use the Godrej hair colors to color my hair.

Godreg hair colors come in different shades and all the shades are good and natural.

This product is very safe for my ...

• Godrej hair color
      hair.

Even after using it on my hair for many times my hair texture is very good and silky, it has not lost its natural

beauty.

The Godrej hair colors are accompanied with the conditioners, which make our hair soft and non-fizzy.

This dose not cost very high price.

Godrej hair color
aicha tajan says :

can i use godrej permanent liquid hair dye for my daughter 5 years old .is there any risk,or do you have another liquid hair for children.thank

Galega says :

It is strictly prohibited to be used on a baby of just 5 years old. It can lead to some allergic reactions. Use it only after 12 years of age. I don’t see any need of using hair dye to a 5 year old baby who might even not understand what it is all about.

Krishna ahuja says :

This is one of the best hair color in india and may be in some other contories . it is very pocketfriendly as it costs nearly 30 to 40 rupees . it is used by all adults present in my family as it doesnt harm hairs and looks like natural . overall it is the best haircolor in india

Galega says :

I would disagree. I have also used many hair color in last five years when I have started to see grey hair. Godrej is definitely the cheapest option (among non henna hair dyes). However, it is definitely not the best in the Indian market. I would rate Garnier Color Natural as the best. And, only recently, Garnier has also reduced the price tag making it almost similar to that of Godrej Hair Color.

raju says :

hello sir , actually my father has made his hair with godrej hair dye but some of the color is touched my fathers face . so is there any problem with this sir , please tell me sir , and what should we do

Galega says :

No, there won’t be any problem if the dye has touched the skin. It happens with majority of users. It will go away when he takes bath using shampoo. For instant removal, you can soak a cotton ball in a dettol and rub the area. It works wonderfully as per my personal experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304143501230/k2311a043/4.3.07