CONAIR INSTANT HEAT HAIR ROLLERS  » Cosmetics  »
  • That is how I learned about Conair Instant Heat rollers

• by covenly1
      I used to wear my hair nearly to my waist, and straight. Just last week, I went to the beauty parlor and had my hair styled. The style is a good one for me, except, now, I need to curl my hair a bit.

That is how I learned about Conair Instant Heat rollers!

This unit really is quick to curl hair, with so many, multiply sized rollers that one may get the effect really wanted, in less than 15 minutes. I just turn the unit on as I put on my makeup or take a bath, and the heat is fully ready to do my do.

There are 20 multi-sized rollers that are each very soft on the hair, and soft to the touch. This unit

does not use the standard types of clips that used to dig into my head, while I was just hoping to get the curing over with! This unit has great clips that just clip onto the top of the rolled hair, and do not hurt my head, at all.

Head aches from hot roller units are NOT uncommon! You won’t get a headache with the way these clips only touch the top of the roller. This unit has ION SHINE abilities! The way this unit works, it promotes shiny, condtitioned, and healthy care.

Most of the units I have tried, before, really seemed to burn my hair. This one does not! Healthy hair while using a heat roller unit is not an easy thing to find! You ...

• will find it on my hair….

whether I wear it very curly, or whether I curl it in only the large rollers and the hair turns out smooth and slightly curled up OR down. No matter how I want to wear my hair, this unit manages to give me the correct type of hair curl that allows me to work with my new styling do, without any problems.

I don’t need to add water to the unit. I just plut in the unit, wait five minutes or so, and put the curls into my hair!

My unit is blue with a clear lid.

The lid is split in the middle, to allow me to rake out heated rollers from one side, while the other side stays hot enough

to curl my hair! I have very thick hair! Less than a foot long, only about 7 inches high, and about 6 inches wide, the unit takes up nearly no space in my bathroom. This is a big plus! The fancy little clips that come with the unit, come in a velvety bag that looks nice, and is easy to use, whether I am taking out the clips or putting them back into the blue, velvet bag.

Actually, it looks quite nice, just left out, in the bathroom. I like that A LOT!

Looking for an excellent type of instant heat rollers for your hair? Need rollers of different sizes? This unit will DO all it promises to do, and it does it with no fuss, no muss! Give it a try!

Dixie Rogers says :

I tried to use the rollers and clips and the clips would not hold the roller on my head, the roller just fell off to the side of my head. How do you get the clip to secure the roller to my head?

Galega says :

Place the roller underneath your hair, leaving a few inches towards the end. Then wrap the ends under the roller and keep rolling the rest of the hair towards the scalp. Once it is tight, secure it with a pin. If you are using a U-pin, you should use it from behind and hook it at 90-degree angle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3191114350330/k2311a119/11.9.05