Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever with Easy Open Cap  » Medicine  »
  • They are really small and do down very easy with water, milk or soda and there really does not seem to be an issue with the product sticking to the mouth or the throat on its way down
  • I like it much better than tylenol and advil because it works better, is not overly expensive, and it does not make me sick after taking it
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with any kind of pain especially with back pain

• by jonna_daniels

Aleve is one of those pain relievers that I take every now and again. I saw this product at mny local drugstore several months ago. It was on sale for about $12.00 for a two pack of 200 count bottles. This was too good a deal for me to pass up so I purchased it.

One of the things that I really

liked about this product was how easy the tablets were to take. They are really small and do down very easy with water, milk or soda and there really does not seem to be an issue with the product sticking to the mouth or the throat on its way down.

I took this medicine for everything and it met every challenge that I threw at it. It was a decent fever reducer, a decent headache medicine, but what it really did very well in relieving my back pain though. I had hurt my back and was unable to move very comfortably so I took the aleve hoping that it would at least allow me to get comfortable. I was not expecting a lot ...

• Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever with Easy Open Cap
      but was absolutely floored when the aleve acted like a muscle relaxer and completely took the pain away. I was able to move and have a normal day without having a stabbing pain in my back and legs. If I had not taken the medicine myself I would have sworn I had taken some kind of a narcotic muscle relaxer.

Overall

I have had great luck with this product. I like it much better than tylenol and advil because it works better, is not overly expensive, and it does not make me sick after taking it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with any kind of pain especially with back pain. It is a great pain reliever and fever reducer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627021434980428/k2311a0227/2.27.11