Hyundai Elantra  » Cars  »
3150 National City Boulevard, National City
  • I really love this car because its small and easy to get around in and has really good gas mileage at twenty five miles per gallon in the city and thirty miles per gallon on the highway
  • I would really recommend this car as a teenagers car right after getting a license because its safe and you dont need to fill up the tank much

• by californiagirl2011

I have a Hyundai Elantra that I use as my car to get around because I recently got my license four months ago. I really love this car because its small and easy to get around in and has really good gas mileage at twenty five miles per gallon in the city and thirty miles per gallon on the highway.

The car has a lot of interior space and

just feels really roomy and also very clean.

Everything in the car is also simple and even the radio is provided with XM radio when paid monthly for.

The only thing that bugs me about this car is that it isn’t the fastest when trying to get up a hill and to do so you have to press hard on the gas.

Otherwise though it drives smoothly and of ...

• course has no blind spots because of its small size.

It is a four speed automatic transmission and can hold five passengers.

When sitting in the back seats there is plenty of leg room and the seats are very cushioned as well.

Everything is automatic which I personally think is a must.

Id have to say one thing I really like about this car the most is that it

has sort of a sports car look.

Over all I dont have much to complain about with this car besides it not being too speedy when going up hills.

It is just a nice compact car that is affordable and has great gas mileage.

I would really recommend this car as a teenagers car right after getting a license because its safe and you dont need to fill up the tank much.

Hyundai Elantra

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 927021434950428/k2311a0227/2.27.11