UltraStar Cinemas  » Theatre  »
13475 Poway Road, San Diego
  • I work at Ultra-Star cinemas in Poway, California and for that reason I know that this theater is a very reliable place
  • I have tried them out and think they are really cool unfortunately if you get motion sickness easily you might want to avoid the D-box or just turn down the level of motion
  • On Tuesdays and Thursdays are discount days on tickets which I think is really a cool idea, we see a lot of families come in on these days because of the discounts

• by californiagirl2011

I work at Ultra-Star cinemas in Poway, California and for that reason I know that this theater is a very reliable place. I have only worked here for a matter of 4 months but I have seen all of the hard work and time put into this place.

It may be a little run down and not have the nicest chairs but service is definatly great.

If customers have a complaint the

managers are always right on top of fixing whatever is wrong and making sure the customer is happened.

When it comes to not liking a movie as long as the movie isn’t over, you can get a refund right away without any hassles.

The managers main goal at this movie theater is to make sure the guests feel as welcome and as happy as possible.

Also a great feature at this movie theater is the new D- box seats which are motion seats that literally move to the sound of the movie theater.

I have tried them out and think they are really cool unfortunately if you get motion sickness easily you might want to avoid the D-box or just turn down the level of motion.

Besides the D-box a lot of the theaters also play 3-D especially the kid movies which all the ...

• UltraStar Cinemas
      kids come in all excited for.

Theres plenty more to say about this movie theater all good I definatly didn’t realize how nice of a place this was till working here because it wasn’t till then that I got to see how well we service our guests and how respecting we are.

Another really great thing about this theater is there are always plenty of coupons floating around to cut down your

ticket prices and concession prices.

Ultra-Star is known to be one of the least expensive theaters to buy movie tickets at.

Although the concessions stand is a bit expensive.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays are discount days on tickets which I think is really a cool idea, we see a lot of families come in on these days because of the discounts.

Overall, Ultra-Star in poway is a really welcoming theater thats main concern is its guests.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3227021434920428/k2311a0227/2.27.11