Vicks DayQuill Multi-Symptom Cold and Flu Relief  » Medicine  »
  • I paid right around $8.00 for a 10oz bottle
  • The only thing that I notice about this product is that it does not seem to kick in as quick as the regular formula does
  • I definitely recommend this product for those who have the cold or flu bug and cannot afford to nap as the regular formula will inevitably require
  • It is definitely worth the price and a medicine that you will be able to count on when it really counts
  • The taste is not very pleasant but switching to the liquid gels can solve that problem

• by jonna_daniels

NyQuill is one of those medicines that I grew up on. I can remember my parents always wanting to give it to me when I was younger, but I could not stand the taste. Now that I am older and have real responsibilities, I am perfectly willing to deal with the taste in order to get some relief. I usually purchase

the night time version, but I had to purchase the day time version for my spouse a few months ago and we both love it. I paid right around $8.00 for a 10oz bottle.

This stuff really works great on every cold and flu symptom that you throw at it. It worked great on my cold and gave me relief on all my symptoms from the bpdy aches to the congestion. The flavor is a downfall for me as it has a taste very similiar to black liquorish. My spouse does not mind as black liquorish is one of his favorite candies. Like I said previously though, I am perfectly willing to deal with the taste in order to get the results.

The ...

Marioncunningham93 gmail.com says :

re : The only thing that I notice about this product is that it does not seem to kick in as quick as the regular formula does
Really bad not making me feel better at all….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627021434830428/k2311a0227/2.27.11