Alka Seltzer Plus Treatment for Colds 72 Count Pack
  • I bought this stuff for the first time when I was in college
  • To be honest one of the reasons that I like this prodcut was because it reminded me of home
  • It made my nose tickle when I was drinking it and though juvenile I thought of all the times that my dad let me dissolve the tablets just for that tickling sensation
  • I would definitely recommend this to people who have troublw with frequent colds
  • It is definitely a permanent member of my medicine cabinet

• by jonna_daniels

Who has not heard of Alka-Seltzer? I grew up on the stuff and used to watch my dad take it just to watch it dissolve. Now that I am older and Alka-Seltezer has expended to cover cold and cough I am a die hard fan. I bought this stuff for the first time when I was in college. I saw it

at my local drugstore on sale for somewhere around $12.00 for a 72 count box.

I tried it as soon as I got home and as soon as it was dissolved I drank the entire glass. To be honest one of the reasons that I like this prodcut was because it reminded me of home. It made my nose tickle when I was drinking it and though juvenile I thought of all the times that my dad let me dissolve the tablets just for that tickling sensation.

That point aside this product really does work. It really opened up my lungs and got rid of the congestion that was so bad. It got rid of my headache, cough, congestion, fever, and body ahces all ...

• Alka Seltzer Plus Treatment for Colds 72 Count Pack
      in the space of about an hour. I felt great and was able to sleep soudly with no coughing or aching. In total this product lasted for about 6 hours before I had to do the plop-plop,fizz- fizz thing again.

I would definitely recommend this to people who have troublw with frequent colds. This product kicks the cold and gives you

relief from all your symptoms in a relatively short time frame. I would also highly recommend this product for people who have to work with a cold. It works s great that you will be able to finish your day feeling great. It is a great product that has great results with little effort. It is definitely a permanent member of my medicine cabinet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627021434810428/k2311a0227/2.27.11