Rite Aid Loratadine Antihistamine Tablets 120 Count
2.5
  • However as many people have no doubt experience claritin can be a bit on the expensive side
  • While this product is cheaper, I decided just to go back to my claritin
  • I cannot say that I would really recommend this product to anyone
  • I think that if you decide to buy this product it would be wise to consult your doctor first especially if you are getting this for your kids

• by jonna_daniels

I am a big claritin user for long term allergy relief. However as many people have no doubt experience claritin can be a bit on the expensive side. I was dhopping in Rite Aid one day several months ago when I came across Rite Aid Loratadine Antihistamine Tablets in a 120 count bottle. What this product basically is the generic form of Non-Drowsy Claritin. What got me however was how much cheaper this product was

compared to me claritin. This product was being sold for $24.99 for a 120 count bottle while my claritin sold for $29.99 for a 30 count bottle. For me that was a no brainer and I quickly put the product into my buggy.

After using it for a month I was able to figure out why they were so cheap. They did not work near as well as claritin did. They took about seven days to fully ...

• enter my system and even then I still had problems with congestion, runny nose and terribly watery eyes. I called by doctor and doubled the dose and that worked much better, but it still was not quite as good. The claritin solved all my problems with only the regular dose and only took three days to get into my system but the rite aide brand took seven days and double the recommended dose.

While this product is

cheaper, I decided just to go back to my claritin. They cheaper price was not worth the double doseages and the still runny nose and watery eyes. I cannot say that I would really recommend this product to anyone. Maybe it was just me, but it did not work real well. I think that if you decide to buy this product it would be wise to consult your doctor first especially if you are getting this for your kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627021434800428/k2311a0227/2.27.11