Paris Las Vegas Hotel
3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
  • I hope you find this review interesting a bit funny but most of all helpful
  • I would say the best age range that would enjoy Paris the most would be the 35 to 60plus
  • We did take it and we got an amazing postcard view of the lit Effiel Tower and the Bellagio Fountains
  • Besides the buffet, Paris also has A restaurant, Mon Ami Gabi, which has delicious french cusine

• by ChitownGina

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Paris Las Vegas Hotel, Las Vegas Nevada

Bonjour, Mon Amies! I have recently stayed at Paris,Las Vegas that is located in Las Vegas, Nevada on the famous Las Vegas Strip. Overall I give my rating for this hotel a B+. I hope you find this review interesting a bit funny but most of all helpful. My husband and I stayed at this hotel over President’s Day Weekend. The location is perfect for staying on the strip. It is located in the center of the strip between Bally’s (which is connect to Paris via an inside walkway) and Planet Hollywood. Directly across the Las Vegas Blvd from Paris is the Bellagio with their magnificant fountains.

Now to be honest this is NOT a hotel for 21 something crowd. You may be a bit bored here and will probably go elsewhere for your evening fun. However for me, who just turned 40 and wanted a nice weekend getaway with my hubby. Oh Yeah Paris is it. I would say the best age range that would enjoy Paris the most would be the 35 to 60plus. It is great hotel for couples,

definately a woman’s get away, weddings etc. Check in was smooth as can be and the staff was very quick, friendly and accommadating. We were asked if we wanted to upgrade our room to a stripview of the fountains for an additional 55 dollars a night. We did take it and we got an amazing postcard view of the lit Effiel Tower and the Bellagio Fountains.

It was very busy this weekend with it being a holiday weekend and a major convention going on but the hotel is so huge and the elevators were so efficient we never waited longer than a minute to get one. The french music in the elevators really give you a french country feel and you know you are on vacation somewhere special.

The hallway decor and rooms are very quaint, and traditional of parisian appeal. gold leafed wallpaper, oranate chandeliers guide you too your room.

The rooms are not ultra modern of any type. We did have a concierge room. It could be a bit more update in the mean of tvs. They have the traditional large picture tube style tvs in an armoire and not a flat ...

• screen as alot of hotel are going to. For us, it was fine, we werent there to watch tv and only turned it on once for a weather report. Beds were very comfy and the bathrooms were spotless. It had a seperate shower from the tub that was incased in glass. Very clean.

We had breakfast two morning at their Village Buffet. We did not have to wait at all however later in the day we did see a huge line for dinner. The buffet is worth a wait. It has everything from pates, to lox and bagels, to omlette, waffle and crepe stations. Different fruits,yogurts, meats, cheese bagettes,croissants. You name it, it is there.

The decor is adorable and makes you feel like you are dining in the french countryside. trees, cottage front scenery and blue painted sky ceilings and to the atmosphere. It is beautiful.

I have had the dinner buffet in the past and people either love it or hate it. If you are a traditional eater and like American food only, dont go to their dinner buffet. It has alot of traditional french fare. Cook Au

Vin, stews, lamb, etc. Outstanding in my book.

Besides the buffet, Paris also has A restaurant, Mon Ami Gabi, which has delicious french cusine. A French steakhouse, a pastry shop and is opening in March 2011 the Sugar Factory which is ice cream, candies and snacks for the trendy type.

On the weekends, they have two entertainment options. They have a dueling piano bar which has great music and is packed with customers and they have a band or DJ nightly in there casino. Their headliner is Barry Manilow so if you are interested in shaking your fanny to “Copacabana” then you will be in heaven :)

I give Paris an 8 rating. I would give it a perfect score because I truly love this hotel but the one thing that consistenly sticks with me everytime I am there is the fact that their casino has extremely tight slots. No one sees to win in Paris, at least not when I am around. :) So if you want a good location hotel, classy accommadations and delicious food, dont hesitate to try Paris!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 227021434720428/k2311a0227/2.27.11