Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers  » Electronics  »
  • I enjoy hearing all the elements of sound in my music so to not have base or very little of it is a bit off putting to me
  • Using them with headphones will also give a slightly better sound, however, I have noticed on occasion when I use my headphones that I can detect a bit of static
  • I would also avoid using these speakers on maximum volume as they give off static or a crackling sound at that level
  • I like their compact size and can't complain about the quality of the sound considering how small they are
  • I would recommend these speakers to someone needing something very basic

• by sweetkiaraj

Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers are what I would describe to be basic PC speakers. I can’t really see using them for anything else. I plugged them to my desktop PC and they get the job done. I have a set of Dell speakers hooked to one of my other desktops and those are much better. While the Logitech speakers work ‘good enough’, they are low in base sound. I enjoy hearing all the elements of sound in my music so to not have base or very little of it is a bit off putting to me. These speakers have

a lot of treble. The volume output is pretty good and I am able to enjoy hearing music loudly when in or out of the room. They are a lot louder than my USB plug-in Compaq speakers, which I use with my laptop, and about equally as loud as the Dells I mentioned above.

If you are running any sound/music software programs with equalizer capabilities, I would advise using those to help boost and amplify these speakers. Using them with headphones will also give a slightly better sound, however, I have noticed on occasion when I use my headphones that I ...

• can detect a bit of static. It’s not enough to drive me crazy but it is noticeable. Some of you may be slightly annoyed to find that you cannot keep your cell phone anywhere near these speakers. Doing so will cause the speakers to emit a strange and fairly loud static sound. I would also avoid using these speakers on maximum volume as they give off static or a crackling sound at that level. Otherwise, I find the sound to be clear and for the price they are a little better than I expected.

The speakers themselves are light-weight but

seem durable. They have a sleek design and come in black. They are actually a bit smaller than they appear in the online pictures and I was expecting them to be bigger. I like their compact size and can’t complain about the quality of the sound considering how small they are. They are unassuming and you would easily be able to travel with them or keep them on your desk at work.

I would recommend these speakers to someone needing something very basic. It gives a great extra boost to your lap-top volume or if you need some affordable new pc speakers.

Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625021434500228/k2311a0225/2.25.11