VIZIO E320VL 32-inch 720p LCD HDTV  » Electronics  »
  • I was initially a bit disappointed with the audio features of the TV
  • It offers a lot of different modes and capabilities but the sound quality itself is not the best
  • If you purchase this TV I suggest using it with an independent sound system

• by sweetkiaraj

VIZIO E320VL 32-inch 720p LCD HDTV is a pretty nice TV for the price. I was surprised to see it for less than $300 at my local Sams club. I am a die-hard Sony fan so I tend to ignore the Vizio brand normally but that price tag caught my eye.

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this TV turned out to be. It has a very crisp and clean picture and I am happy with the LCD display and the overall appearance of the TV in general. I was expecting the picture quality to be substandard but it’s very nice. Setting it up

was easy enough right out of the box. I had it up and running in no time. There are menu functions that help to guide you through the set up process. The display color is very nice on this unit. It has plenty of connectors to hook up game consoles, DVD player and such.

I was initially a bit disappointed with the audio features of the TV. It offers a lot of different modes and capabilities but the sound quality itself is not the best. I had much better results when I hooked it up to a home theater system. I find the audio works better when I turn of ...

• the True sound feature. Every now and then I find the internal speakers in the TV give off a humming sound. If you purchase this TV I suggest using it with an independent sound system.The unit comes with a fairly large remote.

The TV itself is not too heavy. I find that the base stand that it comes with is not suitable to properly support the unit. It made me nervous as I kept thinking I was going to bump the TV and it was going to fall and shatter. I ended up getting the wall mount separately and using that. It is a lot more secure now. I

wasn’t too pleased at feeling the need to get that as I originally did not want my TV mounted to the wall so this was annoying for me. I wish they would make a sturdier base to support their item. This is my first slim design TV and LCD screen so I can’t say whether or not the wobbly base is normal for these TV’s or if it is unique to the brand.

Overall, for the price I can’t complain too much. The picture quality is great while the audio quality is lesser. If Vizio ever works out their audio kinks they would have a pretty great product on their hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625021434480228/k2311a0225/2.25.11