L’Eau d’Issey Eau d’Ete 2011 by Issey Miyake ( For Women )
  • I love how the concept was realized because it displayed the natural side of the name plus the hue was totally refreshing
  • I know before that Issey Miyake would always use either white of soft colors and this was within that range
  • The smell for me was a mixture of floral concepts but there is an interesting spirit that goes with it and this is why I am a fan of this 2011 release
  • The first thing that I like is the impressive output created by the various floral pieces

• by ibizaspain

I ordered two bottles from Issey Miyake the L’Eau d’Issey Eau d’Ete 2011 edition for both sexes–for men and for women. One of the scents that intrigued me and that I was very much anticipating. I got the samples ahead so I tried it yesterday.

The bottle is similar to those previously released under L’Eau d’Issey line. The concept for the 2011 edition for both “for women” and “for men” was so tranquil that it amazed me to see another side of Issey Miyake. I am always accustomed to the refreshing tone of this specific perfume brand.

I love how the concept was realized because it displayed the natural side of the name plus the hue was totally refreshing. The concept was marine-oriented having the print of corals

in the box and the bottle. The color concept was the winning design for me. I know before that Issey Miyake would always use either white of soft colors and this was within that range. It was not too bright but mild enough to stimulate the aquatic inspiration they wanted. Plus the design and print showcasing the marine life was classy. This was a concept that was creative and concise to the inspiration intended.

The scent started with aquatic hints present and then the smell of both pear and rose was clinging the introduction with sweet and mild floral fruity patterns. It then introduced the smell carnation and peony for the heart. It was a little dominating but rightfully unique. The smell of peony and carnation was not ...

• traditional so it was an impressive middle part. Then the perfume dried down with osmanthus and woody nuances. The smell is aquatic floral. The smell for me was a mixture of floral concepts but there is an interesting spirit that goes with it and this is why I am a fan of this 2011 release.

The first thing that I like is the impressive output created by the various floral pieces. From rose which started it great to the stronger smell of peony and carnation, to the light tingling effect of osmanthus–the effect was new. It created a new floral smell and not too traditional or not something rehashed. Now as to the quality itself, the floral scent smelled fresh, not too heavy on the nose.

Another thing that

I like is the quality of the entire smell. I guess because of the presence of aquatic smell which wrapped the smell with light breezy quality. It was like every stage of the perfume, there was air that was blowing. It was a great combination–floral and aquatic hints.

I like the scent because of its soft and modest concept and the unending nature-based inspiration of Issey Miyake that is translated into beautiful perfume every time. This was like being in the beach while wearing it. It is really refreshing. I also like that this smell is appropriate for all ages and the sillage turns well. Even if it smells light because of the floral quality, there is that unending connection that I get. This is a beautiful perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625021434310228/k2311a0225/2.25.11