Garnier Fructis
  • The quality and the price and even the quantity of the products of Garnier Company are really very good

• by penu
      The Garnier Fructis is a very good shampoo. I am the fan of the products of Garnier Company.

The quality and the price

and even the quantity of the products of Garnier Company are really very good.

My youngest sister uses this shampoo and I have seen that whenever she shampoos her hair, her hair is so silky and fine all the day.

Whatever hairstyle she makes, just looks great for ...

Garnier Fructis
Meena says :

re : The quality and the price and even the quantity of the products of Garnier Company are really very good
World class product

Good quality and pocket friendly.
I personally like aroma of the products, My hair just seems to be nest. After using shampoo and conditioner they became smooth and manageable, and length of hair is also increased and they smell so good.
I have fallen in love with my hair.
Thank you garnier fructis.

Anastasija says :

Well at first i was sceptic about Garier products because of price,but i gave it a shoot,and now i can only tell i am addicted to thoose products.
My honest opinion for all womans,who have a problem with dry and demaged hair,to try to find Garnier SOS Repair shampoo,mask and oil drops for hair.
That collection did a miricle for me and my hair.
Now it is smooth and shiny :D
I apsolutely recommend that collection.

Trey Clough says :

I agree This is a very high quality shampoo for how affordable it is - plus I love the smell

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304143431130/k2311a043/4.3.07