President Benigno Simeon Aquino III  » People  »
  • During the campaigns I never thought of voting for him as a president because I know that he was a good man and when he becomes a president it might ruin him, but when election time came I decided to vote for him
  • Now that he is a president, I think that he is doing good in his field
  • I never doubted his capacity to rule the nation because I believe that he was made to be one and his education and ideas prepared him for this job

• by maffy

President Benigno Simeon Aquino III commonly known as Pnoy Or President Noynoy is currently the Philippines president. He is a son of President Corazon Aquino and Senator Benigno Aquino II.

During the campaigns I never thought of voting for him as a president because I know that he was a good man and when he becomes a president it might ruin him, but when election time came I decided to vote for him.

Now that he is a president, I think that he is doing good in

his field.

Although there were events that put him to a test as a national leader he still manages to communicate with the people and urge us to cooperate.

I think that he should be given ample time to prove himself and not just compare him to his parents.

Since he was seated as a President I think that there were good things that happened and corruption is slowly being eradicated.

I never doubted his capacity to rule the nation because I believe that he was made ...

• to be one and his education and ideas prepared him for this job.

I really hate those people who keeps on protesting against him simply because they think that he is not working for the benefit of the people or he is the reason that people are still poor.

I believe that he should be given the opportunity to establish himself since it has been only less than a year since he sat as president.

I look up to him as an educated man who has a

sincere plans for the Filipino people.

I think that he would be one of the best leaders in the history of the Philippines.

I look up to him as a father of the nation even if he is still single.

For me, I believe that he would never steal from the Filipinos and I know that just like his parents he would be able to serve his people well and he is trying his best to make the our lives comfortable.

I am proud to say that I voted for him.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5225021434120228/k2311a0225/2.25.11