Head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo

• by penu
      This shampoo is very good for those who are having dandruff or dry and scaly scalp. My skin is dry and naturally I have the dandruff, so I use this shampoo.

Head and shoulders shampoo is an effective product to keep away the dandruff, but it has harsh chemicals, and that is why after a long course of using it our hair may loose ...
      • its normal shine and that is why it is very important to use it only when we have the dandruff. This shampoo is very effective for dandruff and after 4-5 continuous washes the dandruff is really gone. But I felt that it takes a bit more shampoo (in quantity) to clean up the hair. The price is normal, not cheap and not even too much costly.
    Head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304143411130/k2311a043/4.3.07