3D Home Generation Oven  » Housewares  »
  • Last December 2009 I bought an oven for my mom from my Christmas Bonus
  • Since my family and I love to cook I had to buy one because for years we didn't have any oven
  • I asked the attendant if it was of good quality, although I know that it is good because many people use this brand in the Philippines
  • I was happy using it because it is not just a good brand, it is not that expensive and its also an energy saving oven
  • I can say that it is also of a good quality because we have been using it for more than a year now and it is still running smoothly one thing more it has a lifetime warranty plus I can also go to their shop anytime if I have a problem with the unit

• by maffy

Last December 2009 I bought an oven for my mom from my Christmas Bonus. Since my family and I love to cook I had to buy one because for years we didn’t have any oven.

I went to an appliance store to buy one I was able to see different kinds of ovens, some were microwave and not.

Since I can’t afford the other brands I tried to look for another brand with a lesser value but of good quality.

I saw a 3D Home Generation and

its one of the cheapest oven available at the store.

I asked the attendant if it was of good quality, although I know that it is good because many people use this brand in the Philippines.

She was a great help so I bought it.

I gave it to my mom as a Christmas gift and she was very happy.

When we first use it we made a pudding and I can say that compared to other oven it is also as efficient as the other expensive ...

• brands.

Since we use electrical appliances we worry that when we use this oven every now and then it would make our electric bill higher, but then I was surprise to see that our electric bill is relatively the same.

I was happy using it because it is not just a good brand, it is not that expensive and its also an energy saving oven.

I have heard from friends that they have a hard time cooking with their oven but I don’t have a problem with

3D since it cooks food easily and I can say that it is very efficient.

My friends are even amazed that I was able to buy a good microwave oven at a lesser price.

I can say that it is also of a good quality because we have been using it for more than a year now and it is still running smoothly one thing more it has a lifetime warranty plus I can also go to their shop anytime if I have a problem with the unit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325021434030128/k2311a0225/2.25.11