Thompson Machinery  » Shopping  »
1776 Cliff Gookin Blvd. Tupelo, MS
  • I do a lot of construction work and it's very convenient to know that I have a place to go to and rent tools instead of purchasing them
  • I love the fact that they have a huge inventory because they are very reliable and I know they're going to have what I'm looking for in stock
  • They staff at this place is wonderful and I believe they truly care about their customers
  • I have had a very good experience with them and I have not had any issues whatsover
  • I have been going here for years now and I believe that this is some of the best service and, equipment that you'll find in town

• by John

Thompson Machinery is a equipment rental company that allows the customer to rent tools instead of having to purchase them. I do a lot of construction work and it’s very convenient to know that I have a place to go to and rent tools instead of purchasing them. They have a huge supply of tools including things such as hand tools, tractors and even dozers. I love the fact that they have a huge inventory because they are very reliable and I know they’re going to have what I’m looking for in stock. They are

open from 8 am until 5 pm which are very convenient hours. Most of the work that I do is within these hours so they are usually open whenever I need a tool.

They staff at this place is wonderful and I believe they truly care about their customers. Whenever I go here to rent a tool they always make sure that I’m fully informed on how to use it before using the store. They are very knowledgeable and they fully answer any questions that I have.

The prices here a lot cheaper than most others in the ...

• area. I do a lot of shopping around so I can say for sure that you can’t find a better price. Instead of charging a solid rate they charge depending on how long you need the equipment which is wonderful. This is great because I don’t believe you should have to pay the same amount if you don’t plan on using the equipment for a long time.

They do have delivery service available for their larger equipment such as tractors and dozers. Their delivery service is wonderful. If you need to have equipment in a

timely manner I would certainly suggest going here. They deliver the same day unlike other companies that I have used that require you to wait days until you receive the equipment.

They building where they are located is fairly large so it’s easy to browse around through. Everything is neatly organized so it’s very customer friendly.

I have had a very good experience with them and I have not had any issues whatsover. I have been going here for years now and I believe that this is some of the best service and, equipment that you’ll find in town.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2425021433980128/k2311a0225/2.25.11