EZ Jet Water Cannon  » Other  »
  • I purchased it from Auto Zone and I paid 20 dollars for it at the time of purchase
  • I have had problems with similar products leaking so I believe this is certainly a great feature
  • I can say from experience that it's very durable because it has been dropped at times but it continues to work well
  • Another thing that I love about it is the fact that there are several different water stream settings
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's considering it

• by John

I purchased this for washing my car and I really enjoy using it. It’s very powerful and it eliminates a lot of hassle. I purchased it from Auto Zone and I paid 20 dollars for it at the time of purchase. The price may seem to be a bit expensive but it’s not because it’s so much better than a regular nozzle because it’s specifically made for cars.

When I first installed it all I had to do was simply screw it into my water hose. This didn’t take much time at all. The inside of

the hose connector has a rubber valve and this helps to prevent any leaks. I have had problems with similar products leaking so I believe this is certainly a great feature.

It has a very basic design. The handle has a slight curve which makes it easy to grasp. The handle is also made out of cushion material so it’s very easy on the hand especially if you are holding it for a while. The handle end is 4 inches long so this is enough room to fit the hand comfortably.

It’s constructed well out of tough plastic ...

• material. I can say from experience that it’s very durable because it has been dropped at times but it continues to work well.

This thing has a lot of pressure and it’s almost similar to a car wash. There are several different streams that come out of it and I believe this certainly helps a lot when it comes to washing cars. You are able to spray a lot of water at once so this also lessens the amount of time that’s needed to wash cars.

Another thing that I love about it is the fact that there are

several different water stream settings. I really love this because the water pressure that you need can vary depending on what you are doing so it’s very convenient to be able to easily change it. To change this setting it’s very fast and simple. All you have to do is twist the end of the nozzle and it’s changed in no time.

Overall, I believe this is a really good product for washing cars. I have tried several similar products but this works by far the best. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s considering it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1225021433970128/k2311a0225/2.25.11