Zachary’s Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
205 5th Street North Columbus, MS 39701
  • I just recently started eating at this restuarant and I really love it
  • I believe it's a great fancy restaurant to go to for special occasions
  • They have so many things on their menu and I love the fact that I have so much to choose from
  • Sometimes there is a delay but I don't have a problem with it because they always keep the customer informed to let you know what to expect
  • I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a great restaurant

• by John

I just recently started eating at this restuarant and I really love it. It’s a somewhat expensive restaurant so I would not suggest eating here on a regular basis but the food is great. I believe it’s a great fancy restaurant to go to for special occasions. They have very convenient customer hours. They are open from 10 am until 10 pm.

They have so many things on their menu and I love the fact that I have so much to choose from. Some of their items include appetizers, pasta

dishes and even desserts. There is so much to choose from. I’m sure they have something for everyone. They don’t have as many beverages as I would have expected. They have tea along with most soft drinks.

The food is always wonderful and well prepared. It seems like they take their time on every single order.

This is a family owned restuarant and the service here is wonderful. Whenever I go here I always receive my order in a timely manner. Sometimes there is a delay but I don’t have a ...

• problem with it because they always keep the customer informed to let you know what to expect. The staff is always very friendly and I believe they have a true passion for serving the customer. When dining in their is always a waitress within reach and this is perfect because you rarely have to wait for service.

This restaurant itself is somewhat small but the space is well used so it seems a lot bigger than it is. There are several dining tables on the inside which I believe is great because whenever I

go here it doesn’t take much time to get a table. One complaint that I have about it is the parking. The parking lot is small so it can be difficult to find a space at times but I don’t believe this is a big concern because it doesn’t happen much.

The inside of it looks completely new and it’s always kept very nice, and clean.

Overall, I believe this is a great place to eat. I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a great restaurant. You can’t go wrong with this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 725021433960128/k2311a0225/2.25.11