Pantene hair fall control shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I felt that it fetches a little bit more money
  • If u want simply a good shampoo for your hair then u can buy it but it dose not really work to control the hair fall

Pantene hair fall control shampoo
vasnath says :

Hi., I am a regular user of Pantene Shampoo. I have used their basic shampoo. It was good. I have just bought the new Pantene Hair Fall shampoo , and my wife complained me of heavy hair fall on alliying it. and I used it twice. I regret to say my hair started falling which never happened with their primitive shampoo. What went wrong is the question?…. Will the authorities take necassary steps to rectify… vasanth.R

Adityaa says :

Don’t buy hair fall prevention shampoos or products which are available in the markets. They are only chemicals. Instead you can use Onion juice to prevent hair fall and grow new hair. I personally suggest you to use this as I am using this method now to prevent hair loss and I think it gives good result.

Galega says :

You had no problem with Regular Pantene Shampoo. You had problem only after using Anti Hair Fall Shampoo of Pantene.

This can happen. It is possible that both of you are allergic to some ingredients of this hair fall shampoo. No product is safe for all set of users. Needless to say, both of you need to discontinue using it.

yamini says :

Hi… I have been using Pantene shampoo for the past 1 month. I regret to say my hair started falling which never happened. my hair easily gets tangled.. while combing i experience heavy hair fall… what shall i do to restore my hair.. shall i continue this shampoo.?? my hair is very soft and long hair.. suggest a solution..??

itsmemadie01 says :

I also had the same problem with Pantene Hair Fall line. I don’t usually buy Pantene shampoo but they have good conditioners and got mine discounted at a local grocery budled together with a a sizable Pantene conditioner. After the second day of using this is noticed that I started to have hair fall which was never a problem before. I stopped using it.

Galega says :

This shampoo is supposed to control hair fall. The formula is made to achieve this target. However, the formula/ingredients may not be suitable for all users. Your scalp and hair roots might be allergic to some of ingredients of this shampoo. If hair fall is happening even after using this shampoo for one month, you need to take some action. Immediately stop using it. I would suggest you to use Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo along with Trichup Hair Oil. Both of these products are made with 100 % herbal products, and these two products should help you.

Samantha says :

Pantene Hair Fall Control is very effective. it made my hair soft and shiny, easy to comb, no tangles, no hair fall while combing and i can even comb it with my fingers. it has a sweet fragrance that leaves hair 24 hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304143381130/k2311a043/4.3.07