Armor All Ultra Shine Wash and Wax  » Cars  »
  • A friend informed me of how well he liked using it so I decided to give it a try
  • It's sold at several stores which is also something that I like about it
  • Initially I thought the price was a bit expensive considering that it's car washing soap but after looking at my car after I used this stuff I believe it's truly worth the money
  • It cleans so much better than I initially expected and I was very impressed with the results
  • I don't know if it's something that it's intended to do but I believe it would be a great purchase to remove those light scratches

• by John

Before I started using this I had used several other Armor products mainly for tires but I had never tried their car wash. A friend informed me of how well he liked using it so I decided to give it a try. This is a relatively new product and I’m always a bit skeptical of new things but I’m glad I tried it. I have been using this for over a month now to wash my car and it works wonders. I have tried many things for washing cars and this certainly has to be one of my most favorite. It’s sold at several stores which is also something that I like about it. Armor All is a very well known brand so most stores carry it. No matter which retail store I go to I’m almost certain to find it there so I don’t have to do a lot of searching to find it. It’s usually priced between 4 and 5 dollars depending

on which store you purchase it from. Initially I thought the price was a bit expensive considering that it’s car washing soap but after looking at my car after I used this stuff I believe it’s truly worth the money.

It’s sold in a 64 oz container which certainly is a lot more than I usually find in other similar products that I’ve used. Considering the size of the container it’s somewhat difficult to carry it around but the handle that’s attached makes it somewhat easier. It has a screw off cap so it’s very easy to re-use it over and over without much of a hassle. It’s so easy to use because all you have to do is simply open and pour it into the bucket. It doesn’t take much of this stuff to clean. Even a very small amount creates a lot of suds which is enough to wash my entire car. This is certainly something that I can appreciate a lot because ...

• the container lasts a long time no only because there is a lot of cleaning solution in it but also because it only requires a small amount to clean with.It cleans so much better than I initially expected and I was very impressed with the results.

It washes away dirt and build easily without the need to do much scrubbing which is also impressive. It not only cleans but it also waxes. I was so fascinated with the nice gloss that my car has after using it. I believe it’s great to be able to wash and wax my car all in one. It can be a big hassle to be able to do them separately so I’m so glad I started using this. I believe this can also save you a small amount of money because you won’t have to purchase waxing products separately. When it comes to waxing it’s completely hassle free and there’s no need for a buffer or wax.

After washing my car the gloss lasts for weeks. Whenever water drops onto the paint it easily rolls of the gloss which is amazing. From my experience using it I have also noticed that it works to remove small surface scratches which is a great benefit. I don’t know if it’s something that it’s intended to do but I believe it would be a great purchase to remove those light scratches. I would not suggest it for deep scratches because I would not expect it to work as well with those.

Overall, I believe this is amazing. I am fascinated by how shiny and clean my car is after using it. If you are looking to try something new to clean your vehicle I would certainly suggest giving it a try. Don’t let the somewhat expensive price stop you from buying it because you’ll be amazed with the results. You can go wrong with it. You will most certainly get a huge bang for the buck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 924021433750828/k2311a0224/2.24.11