Levi’s Women’s Demi-Curve Skinny Bootcut Jeans  » Clothes  »
  • They certainly look great so I was happy to part with the 80 odd quid for them as well-fitting jeans have been hard to come by for me
  • This is not too bothersome, but I thought I should mention that these are not quite the absolute perfect fit around the waist that both the boot cut and the straight demi-curves have been for me
  • These jeans really have a great effect on my bottom - it is definitely looking perky in these jeans as they hug and seem to lift it a bit
  • I hope I have helped you decide if these are for you and I also would recommend the Levi’s website as I buy from there with confidence

• by jeanne71

I am really pleased with my latest jeans from Levi’s. These are very flattering indeed and an ‘almost’ perfect fit. They certainly look great so I was happy to part with the 80 odd quid for them as well-fitting jeans have been hard to come by for me. I have tried the straight demi-curve and a different type of boot cut demi-curve and what pleased me about them was that there was no gap in the waistband at the small of my back. My hips are rather rounded so I do need jeans to come in a bit more at the waist compared to the hip area. But with these ‘skinny boot cut’ I find that there is a small gap when I bend forward. This is not too bothersome, but I thought I should mention that these are not quite the absolute

perfect fit around the waist that both the boot cut and the straight demi-curves have been for me. But I do love them and they are perfectly flattering on my not entirely perfect figure, just as the label says they will be.

There is a difference between these ‘skinny boot cuts’ and the straight and normal boot cut ones I tried before though. These have a lower rise as they finish a couple of inches lower than the other ones. Maybe this is why these are not quite the same fit on me as the others in this respect. I would actually prefer a higher rise than these, possibly because I am in my forties and prone to a bit of ‘muffin’ top if I have been binging on the chocolate cakes and also because I feel more secure in jeans that hug me a bit ...

• further up. One does not want to show one’s booty at my age! But these are not that low and they do look flattering anyway. These jeans really have a great effect on my bottom - it is definitely looking perky in these jeans as they hug and seem to lift it a bit.

I was a bit worried ordering the ‘skinny boot cut’ as I do not always like that cut of jeans but Levi‘s had no regular boot cut available on their website. I did not want these to be skintight on the thigh and then flare out too much from the knee down. I do not like that look and feel it is too young for me anyway. So I was pleased that it turned out that these are not so extreme as other skinny boot cuts I have tried.

They are slim in the thigh but not skintight and the flare is not overly pronounced, yet they are flared enough so I can wear my ankle boots with my jeans over them. I much prefer these to my regular boot cut jeans as these are more flattering and not as scruffy-looking.

There is a choice of washes and I have the medium faded blue. These look good and they are also comfortable with the kind of soft denim that my other Levi’s are made of and more comfortable than any other brand I own. I also like the fact that I can buy a 29″ waist as most shops only sell 28″ (size UK 10) and 30″ (size 14). I hope I have helped you decide if these are for you and I also would recommend the Levi’s website as I buy from there with confidence.

Melanie Noell says :

Did you purchase these online or in store? If in store, where at? Just curious because they sound like a really great casual everyday jean. It’s so hard to find jeans that fit properly I would love to find out who sells these and try them on

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5524021433660828/k2311a0224/2.24.11