Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer  » Medicine  »
  • I love the instant release from pain that I always get from Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever
  • I know it’s really bad for my health if I take too much of pain reliever thus long protection ones like Aleve is really a blessing for me
  • Some pain killer cost me heartburn and stomach pain however I am thankful that I have no such adverse reaction from this pill

• by janicemic

I have been using pain reliever all my life. I suffer from the worst menstrual cramps and aches especially on the first day of my ordeal. I really could not stand the pain thus have been popping on pain reliever pills for what had seemed like forever. On one afternoon, I had the worst menstrual cramps ever, my lips had gone pale to no color whatsoever and I was having cold sweats all over my body. My face has turned absolutely white and I can not see any color on my face. I felt like it is the end of the world as I had the worst menstrual cramps in my entire life. I could not sit or sleep thus I rest on the bed and

I constantly had to rush to the toilet as I was fooled to believe I am having diarrhea. I popped my pain killer pills however they did not do anything to get rid of the pain on my stomach. Somehow most pain killer pills seem to die on me. My body will need a stronger one over time as my system kind of get used to the pills if I did not change another brand. My friend offered me her pain reliever pills which were the Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer and I had my relief in less than half an hour.

I have been stocking on this gelcaps from Aleve for a while now. Fortunately I still find relief from pain ...

• despite using this for years now. I love the instant release from pain that I always get from Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever. I also love the fact that two gelcaps is all I need to stay pain free for up to 12 hours. I know it’s really bad for my health if I take too much of pain reliever thus long protection ones like Aleve is really a blessing for me. I love the fact that I can Aleve pain reliever over the counter and since this does not need a doctor’s prescription they are extremely easy to access.

Like most pills they are tough to swallow however I find the soft gelcaps form easier to swallow than most pain reliever pills I tried.

I have no bad reaction from taking this pill for the past years other than the pain relief that I was looking for. I did not have nausea or any swelling whatsoever from taking Aleve. Some pain killer cost me heartburn and stomach pain however I am thankful that I have no such adverse reaction from this pill.

Aleve pain reliever pills also work really well on taking away my fever. I try my best not to take paracetamol for my fever however sometimes when I am high on fever; it hurt so much it I have to take something for it. Thus I tried Aleve and boy I am so glad I did. This pills work wonders on my menstrual cramps, they also relief me from my fever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624021433610828/k2311a0224/2.24.11