Chicago Town Takeaway Sauce Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza
  • I like the Pizza but I would say that my husband probably likes it more than what I do
  • As I mentioned in previous Pizza reviews that I don’t like Crusts all that much but since the Crusts in this Pizza have some scraping of Tomato Sauce in them then I end up nibbling at them as they are a bit more interesting now
  • A really good range of Pizza’s and if you haven’t tried this Pizza then I recommend you to

• by leeanne160480

We first got this Pizza when it first came out a few years ago and it is 1 that we tend to buy every now and again. I like the Pizza but I would say that my husband probably likes it more than what I do. On the packaging of this it states that this Pizza has been voted tastier than Domino’s and pizza Hut Pizza. It is tasty, but I don’t think I would go that far and vote it better.

You find this in the frozen section next to all the other Pizza’s. It is that bit more expensive than other Pizza’s but it is quite a

large Pizza and since myself and my husband tend to have a Pizza each at the weekend we often get 1 of these and a smaller one and just share them. we can’t manage 1 of these each anyway. This one costs around £3.50 for the Pizza but is often on offer at £2 in my local Supermarket, so a pretty good price sometimes.

You can get this Pizza in a few different kinds but this is the Pepperoni one which is the 1 that we buy the most. So the toppings are Cheese, Tomato and quite a few large discs of pepperoni. There is a good coverage on ...

• the Pizza.

Oddly enough you put this Pizza into a cold oven and cook this way. So you don’t preheat the Oven, just put in the cold oven, then start to preheat and cook this way. The Pizza is also on a little tray which you cook it on and this is meant to help crisp up the base but also leave it feeling a little bit soft and fresh. I would say this works.

So once this is cooked and you start to eat this you will see that this tastes a bit like a fresh Pizza. It is similar to Pizza Hut but a fraction of the price.

As I mentioned in previous Pizza reviews that I don’t like Crusts all that much but since the Crusts in this Pizza have some scraping of Tomato Sauce in them then I end up nibbling at them as they are a bit more interesting now.

Not sure of the calorie and fat content in this kind of Pizza as don’t have 1 to hand at the moment but they are just the usual amount for a Pepperoni Pizza which is not that healthy. A good treat though.

A really good range of Pizza’s and if you haven’t tried this Pizza then I recommend you to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724021433580828/k2311a0224/2.24.11