Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera  » Cosmetics  »
  • I even noticed my eczema go down which was really nice as well
  • I know I have used it on my slight sunburns and it has worked very well
  • I would definitely recommend this organic aloe vera skin care product over aloe vera gel to anyone to help soothe, soften and nourish skin from head to toe

• by Soleil Robins

I had run out of my organic aloe vera gel and I had went to my local drug store to get some more, but they were all out of my favorite kind. So instead I had to get the Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera and I have to say it actually worked better than my favorite kind which was very, very nice. It was even made from pure organic ingredients that soothed my irritated red skin and helped soften it up. However, this aloe vera

was very different because it wasn’t a gel it was more of a liquid lotion like texture.

This organic aloe vera comes in a 4 ounce fluid bottle. Inside is a fragrant free aloe vera substance that wasn’t to liquid like or to thick. It was kind of like a lotion consistency with no color. The organic soothing and skin nourishing organic ingredients in this are aloe juice, grapefruit seed and vitamins. This ingredients helped heal up my red irritated dry skin and made my skin a lot softer. I even noticed my eczema go down which was really nice as well. I even had a lot less redness and puffiness which was great as well.

There are a few ways I have been using his organic aloe vera. The first way is by taking a handful of it after a warm shower or bath and massaging it into my skin from head to toe until it absorbs into my skin which happens very fast. The other way is by ...

• Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera
      applying it to my face as a light facial moisturizers which is very light and helps keep my skin plump, hydrated and blemish free. The other way is by pouring about 1 cup of it into a warm bath to help soothe dry flaky skin from head to toe and after the bath my skin is super soft and soothed. You can even use it after soaking up some of the sun on a beach and relieving the redness you might have gotten from it.
      I know I have used it on my slight sunburns and it has worked very well.

I would definitely recommend this organic aloe vera skin care product over aloe vera gel to anyone to help soothe, soften and nourish skin from head to toe. It has done a wonderful job with my skin and I find it very soothing and nourishing to my sensitive skin and I know I will always have this product on hand now. Nothing bits this aloe vera product, not even the aloe vera gel.

Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433510828/k2311a0224/2.24.11