Yes to Baby Carrots Naturally Cleansing Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • This bubble bath doesn’t even burn or sting the baby’s eyes which I thought was perfect too
  • I really thought this was a very gentle and effective bubble bath wash for baby and I would totally recommend it to any mom or babysitter to use for washing up baby gently and carefully

• by Soleil Robins

I was recently watching a little baby for a weekend while the parents were on a trip and decide to get some Yes to Baby Carrots Naturally Cleansing Bubble Bath to have on hand to help clean the baby up. However, the mom doesn’t use unnatural bubble baths so this one was perfect for me to use to help clean baby up. The natural ingredients in this natural bubble bath are actually calm to the baby and very nourishing to the skin and body.

The natural bubble bath for babies comes in a 12 fluid ounce bottle. The bubble bath

is free from any harsh ingredients which is just what I wanted and it wasn’t to thick or thin which made it easier to get out of the bottle. The natural nourishing and cleansing ingredients in this natural bubble bath are aloe, vitamins, minerals, glycerin, herbal extracts, coconut oil and aloe juice. These ingredients do not cause any irritation or dryness to the skin at all which was very nice. This bubble bath doesn’t even burn or sting the baby’s eyes which I thought was perfect too.

Anyways, the way I used this very gentle natural bubble bath is by ...

• filling up the baby’s bathtub with warm water and than I pour about a tablespoon of 2 into the bathwater and swish it around. It doesn’t really bubble up a lot, but it is slightly foamy and the scent is really light and refreshing which calmed the baby right down. Once the bath was made I took the baby and gently placed her into the bath and washed her up gently with the warm water and bubble bath. After the bath her skin was soft, she was calm and most importantly clean without harsh ingredients. I really thought this was
        a very gentle and effective bubble bath wash for baby and I would totally recommend it to any mom or babysitter to use for washing up baby gently and carefully.

I do think the natural bubble bath was expensive, but well worth every cent because it helps clean up baby naturally and effectively and most importantly safely without harshness. I do hope those of you who use this natural bubble bath for cleaning up your baby will like the way it works as well and your baby will like how gentle it is. I wish you all a very happy bath time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433500728/k2311a0224/2.24.11