EO Bubble Bath in Rose Geranium & Citrus  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I am feeling fatigued and sad I like to use a natural bubble bath soak called EO Bubble Bath in Rose Geranium & Citrus
  • I even like the natural ingredients in this bubble bath soak because they help nourish, soften and detoxify my body and skin from head to toe which I think is really nice
  • I really love the fact there absolutely isn’t any unnatural ingredients in it either
  • Anyways, I do think this natural bubble bath is worth every penny and I would recommend it to anyone to use to help relieve fatigue and sadness

• by Soleil Robins

When I am feeling fatigued and sad I like to use a natural bubble bath soak called EO Bubble Bath in Rose Geranium & Citrus. The bubble bath has a very nice flowery citrus scent to it that I find refreshing and uplifting. I even like the natural ingredients in this bubble bath soak because they help nourish, soften and detoxify my body and skin from head to toe which I think is really nice.

Now this flowery citrus bubble

bath comes in a dark blue plastic bottle that holds about 12 ounces of bubble bath in it. The bubble bath itself is clear in color and pours easily into the bath because it isn’t to thick or to thin. The natural nourishing and uplifting ingredients in this bubble bath are herbal extracts, essential oils, vitamins, antioxidants, root extracts, moisturizing oils, oat straw, aloe, black cohosh and white tea. I really love the fact there absolutely isn’t any unnatural ingredients in it either. This bubble bath is very, very gentle on my dry sensitive red irritated skin which is also very nice for me. I honestly think anyone with any type of skin can use this bubble bath soak to help them relax unless they are allergic to any of the ingredients inside the bubble bath.

The way I like to use this natural flowery citrus bubble bath when I am fatigued and down in the dumps is by filling ...

• EO Bubble Bath in Rose Geranium & Citrus
      my bathtub up with plenty of hot water. Then I like to pour about ½ cup of the bubble bath into the bathwater and swish it around. The bubble bath lightly foams up and gives the bath a very lovely uplifting and refreshing scent. Then I like to get into the bathtub and soak in as much as the relaxation I can. Once I am done with the bath my skin is feeling soft and silky and my body feels
      rejuvenated and restored again without any aches and baths which I really nice. My skin doesn’t even feel dried out and tight after using this bubble bath which I find is very nice because most bubble baths do.

Anyways, I do think this natural bubble bath is worth every penny and I would recommend it to anyone to use to help relieve fatigue and sadness. I do hope those of you who try this bubble bath find some peace and comfort using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433480728/k2311a0224/2.24.11