Aubrey Organics Calendula Blossom Natural Deodorant Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, when I went to the store they didn’t have my organic deodorant spray on hand so I had to try a new one so I decided to get the one they had in stock which was Aubrey Organics Calendula Blossom Natural Deodorant Spray
  • This natural deodorant spray came in a 4 fluid ounce spray bottle that I found very easy to spray
  • I do think this is a great organic deodorant spray for light sweaters, but for heavy sweaters I would recommend you simply stay away from it
  • I do not think it is the best organic deodorant spray out there, but it does work for quickly refreshing yourself when you do not have deodorant on hand
  • I definitely think I will be going back to my old one because it does work a lot better

• by Soleil Robins

I had run out of my organic deodorant spray that I am actually love very much and thought worked very well. However, when I went to the store they didn’t have my organic deodorant spray on hand so I had to try a new one so I decided to get the one they had in stock which was Aubrey Organics Calendula Blossom Natural Deodorant Spray. I actually thought this deodorant spray was great because it was organic and soothing to the

underarm area and did make me smell good for a few hours, but honestly it didn’t work throughout the day with preventing body odor.

This natural deodorant spray came in a 4 fluid ounce spray bottle that I found very easy to spray. The deodorant spray itself had a very strong floral like scent to it and was liquid in texture. The organic ingredients this natural deodorant spray is made from are natural alcohols, glycerin, calendula, vitamins, herbal extracts, arnica, rose water, essential oils and soothing moisturizers. These ingredients are suppose to help fight off body odors which it does for light sweating, but it doesn’t help prevent and fight off heavy sweating from like working out and stuff which I did notice.

The way I used this natural deodorant spray is by spraying it underneath my arm pit area after taking a shower to help keep my body odor away. The deodorant spray is really wet and takes several minutes to ...

• Aubrey Organics Calendula Blossom Natural Deodorant Spray
      dry so I am walking around the house with my arms in the air until it dries and I usually cant put my clothing on until the deodorant spray is dry because it leaves greasy like spots on my clothing which I totally do not like at all. The deodorant only last for about 2 hours before having to reapply it which I really didn’t like about this deodorant.

I do think this is a great organic deodorant spray for light

sweaters, but for heavy sweaters I would recommend you simply stay away from it. I do not think it is the best organic deodorant spray out there, but it does work for quickly refreshing yourself when you do not have deodorant on hand. However, I do not think I will be getting this deodorant spray again even though it does smell good. I definitely think I will be going back to my old one because it does work a lot better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433460728/k2311a0224/2.24.11