Dove Therapy Frizz Control Therapy Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • It makes a nice frothy lather that I enjoy and it washes out of my hair quickly and easily
  • I found my hair less frizzy and somewhat more moisturized than before using this shampoo
  • I enjoyed the shampoo's feeling on my hair in the shower and the smell
  • I recommend this to others, it costs about $4 a bottle and can be found almost anywhere

• by mamjess

I purchased this shampoo at the local drugstore one day in an attempt to find the perfect shampoo for my frizz ravaged dry winter hair. I have purchased so many of these products by different manufacturers in an attempt to find a better product. Dove products are usually pretty inexpensive and work fairly well so I went ahead and purchased this.

I was pretty happy with this product. It is neither my favorite nor my least favorite product.

The shampoo works pretty well but I cannot say it works better than the Garnier fructis or Pantene versions meant to do the same thing. They all

smell about the same and work about the same so I buy whichever one happens to be on sale or which one I have a coupon for.

I found this shampoo to lather easily. It makes a nice frothy lather that I enjoy and it washes out of my hair quickly and easily.

If I do not add conditioner this makes my hair very dry. I have found you must use conditioner with this for a decent result.

I tried using the matching conditioner and using another brand and it does make a difference if you use the matching conditioner by Dove. To really get the ...

• results you want you need to use the conditioner.

I found my hair less frizzy and somewhat more moisturized than before using this shampoo. I did not see a reduction in the time I took to dry my hair and make it straight nor did I see it stay straight longer when using this product versus another shampoo.

I would say my frizz was reduced by 25-50% which is a good reduction for a shampoo. I enjoyed the shampoo’s feeling on my hair in the shower and the smell.

It had a pleasant smell I liked a lot and my hair felt silky and soft

after using this.

I recommend this to others, it costs about $4 a bottle and can be found almost anywhere.

I have seen this online and at grocery stores in my area so I assume it is very easy to purchase in the United States. I have very thick and long hair and the shampoo bottle lasted me for as long as I would expect it to, around a month.

For this price and the quality of the product I will purchase it again, I would not go out of my way to get it and pay more than $5 for it, but it is a fine product and worthy of you trying if you have frizzy hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433450728/k2311a0224/2.24.11