Jenness Farm Buttermilk Bath Salt in Cranberry Orange  » Cosmetics  »
  • Its really just basic ingredients which I think is wonderful for creating a bath with
  • Anyways, there are a few ways I like to use this cranberry orange bath salt
  • The bath salt usually dissolves instantly leaving the water full of nourishment for the skin and body and a lovely sweet and tart cranberry orange aroma to fill the run to help uplift my spirits and calm my mind which I really love
  • I would totally recommend this natural bath salt from Jenness Farm because it is natural and safe for my and the environment

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite thing to do when I am not feeling to hot is soak in a warm bath filled with delightful bath salts. One of my favorite bath soaks to use is the Jenness Farm Buttermilk Bath Salt in Cranberry Orange. The scent is so delightful and calming and really does smell like tart cranberries and sweet oranges. I even love the fact that this natural bath salt is made with purely naturally ingredients so I can bath myself comfortably without worrying about harming my body and healthy with unnatural ones.

This natural cranberry orange bath salt comes in a

12 fluid ounce jar. The jar is wrapped very nicely in a bow and always comes with a little wooden scooper to help scoop the bath salt right into the bathwater to create a nice luxurious bath. The bath salt is made from nourishing and calming ingredients like buttermilk powder, Epsom salts and essential oils. Its really just basic ingredients which I think is wonderful for creating a bath with. Sometimes to many ingredients can make bath salts seem heavy and drying to the skin. However, that is just my personal opinion.

Anyways, there are a few ways I like ...

• to use this cranberry orange bath salt. The first way is by filling my bathtub up with plenty of warm water. Then I take about 3 to 4 scoops of the bath salt and pour it directly into the bathwater. The bath salt usually dissolves instantly leaving the water full of nourishment for the skin and body and a lovely sweet and tart cranberry orange aroma to fill the run to help uplift my spirits and calm my mind which I really love. The other way I like to use this bath salt is by filling up my footbath with
        plenty of hot water. Then I take two scoops of this bath salt and pour them into the footbath and allow them to dissolve. After I soak my feet for as long as I can to help relieve aches, pains and stiffness. I simply love how relaxed my body and feet feel after soaking in this bath salt.

I would totally recommend this natural bath salt from Jenness Farm because it is natural and safe for my and the environment. Plus it simply does a wonderful job helping me relax and become calm again when I am not feeling well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433320728/k2311a0224/2.24.11