Apple & Eve 100% Naturally Cranberry Juice  » Food  »
  • My favorite kind of juice to drink is cranberry, but I am very particular about the brand I like because each brand of cranberry juice has its own sweetness and tartness
  • I love this cranberry juice because it is blended with other fruit juice to achieve the sweetness and tartness I am looking for
  • Anyways, this cranberry juice comes in a 68 fluid bottle which I think is plenty enough juice for one person to drink
  • I know I drink cranberry juice a lot to help keep my immune system healthy and strong and to prevent bladder infections and this juice definitely does that for me
  • I would totally recommend it to anyone to drink up to get their daily does of vitamin C and fruits

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite kind of juice to drink is cranberry, but I am very particular about the brand I like because each brand of cranberry juice has its own sweetness and tartness. I like my cranberry juice to by slightly sweet and a bit more tart and that is why my favorite cranberry juice to drink is the Apple & Eve 100% Naturally Cranberry Juice. I love this cranberry juice because it is blended with other fruit juice to achieve the sweetness and tartness I am looking for. Plus it contains loads of vitamin C which I need to help keep colds and the flu away.

This cranberry juice is 100% natural which

I like and it doesn’t contain any unnatural sugars at all. I hate juices that are filled with unnatural sugars. Fruits are naturally sweet as they are so adding sugars doesn’t make sense. Anyways, this cranberry juice comes in a 68 fluid bottle which I think is plenty enough juice for one person to drink. I know I drink cranberry juice a lot to help keep my immune system healthy and strong and to prevent bladder infections and this juice definitely does that for me. The other fruit juices in this juice are pear, apple and berry juices. These juice do not change the flavor of the cranberry at all from what ...

• I can tell. The coloring of the juice comes from vegetables and fruit juices which I also really like. I dislike it when companies add unnatural coloring into fruit juices.

Anyways, there are a few ways I like to drink this natural cranberry juice. The first way is by filling up my cup with just the plain cranberry juice and have it with my breakfast. The other way is by taking some ice, ginger ale and cranberry juice and mixing them together for a nice sparkling cranberry juice beverage that I have to say is very tasty. The other way I have been using the cranberry juice is to make frozen berry

smoothies. I simply take 1 cup of frozen berries and 1 cup of cranberry juice and blend the ingredients together until I get a smoothie ice cold deep reddish pink smoothie that is very sweet and tart in flavor and loaded with vitamin C which I can never seem to get enough of. Sometimes I even like to mix the cranberry juice with some ice tea to make a cranberry ice tea which I find to be tasty.

I find this natural cranberry juice to be worth its price and very healthy to drink. I would totally recommend it to anyone to drink up to get their daily does of vitamin C and fruits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724021433310728/k2311a0224/2.24.11