M.A.C. ‘Wonder Woman’ Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • A.C is an amazing and trustworthy brand of makeup , and their Woman Woman collection is a real treat
  • I love the lipstick and the packaging that it comes in
  • I recommend this lipstick to any woman wanting a good and beautiful lipstick
  • It is a little expensive , but I think it's worth it
  • I like how soft my lips feel when I am wearing this lipstick

• by Gina Gott

M.A.C is an amazing and trustworthy brand of makeup , and their Woman Woman collection is a real treat. I love the lipstick and the packaging that it comes in. If you have ever seen the wonder woman comics or cartoons , then you can appreciate the style. I recommend this lipstick to any woman wanting a good and beautiful lipstick. It is perfect for work or going out on a date. It holds up nicely , and is an attention getter. Try it out. It is a little expensive , but I think it’s worth it.

This is a product that always gets me plenty of compliments. It stands out and the color is very vibrant and bold. I use the color - spitfire.

It is a daring purple color that always gets me compliments. I really like it. I wish they had more color options to choose from though , because they only offer a handful. I have to say that this lipstick really goes on smooth when you apply it. It is a very rich and creamy lipstick that just glides on your lips.

It stays on for a long period of time too unless you eat or drink a lot. It does not fade , but stays true to it’s amazing color. I like how soft my lips feel when I am wearing this lipstick. My lips feel very moisturized and just good. I think this is a wonderful lipstick for any age woman. It might ...

• be to expensive for younger ladies. I bet some get it anyways , because of the packaging. This lipstick is a great way to treat yourself to something special.

The price is $15.50 at Nordstrom department store. It is a little high for lipstick , but not to crazy. It is a fair price for what you are getting. I absolutely love the packaging. The lipstick tube is very colorful. It has a lot of blue , yellow , and red on it. There is also a star and the wonder woman logo from the comic strip. It is a cool piece of makeup to have. If you have never tried a M.A.C. product before , then this would be the perfect intruduction.

All in

all , I love this lipstick. It is fun for all ages to use. It is a well made , quality , and sophisticated product in a cute package. The price is a little high , but worth it without a doubt. It lasts a pretty good amount of time - about 3 hours on me unless I eat something. It goes on smooth. The color is beautiful and will get you lots of compliments. This product is a winner in my book. I will be buying some more when I run out of this tube. Try it out for yourself. This is a great little gift for yourself or a friend. It is an amazing and vibrant lipstick that feels good when you wear it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433290728/k2311a0224/2.24.11