Revlon Colorstay Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • It compares to some of the more expensive foundations I have tried , but cost a third less money
  • It is a outstanding quality foundation for a drug store brand , and I recommend it to every woman out there
  • The price is affordable and cheap if you consider the quality of makeup you are getting
  • I think this stuff could easily be sold in department stores under a different name for a lot more money

• by Gina Gott

This is a very good foundation for the money. It compares to some of the more expensive foundations I have tried , but cost a third less money. I am very happy with it , and really don’t have any complaints about it. It is a outstanding quality foundation for a drug store brand , and I recommend it to every woman out there. It works beautifully. It makes my skin look very good and it lasts for a very long time. Try this stuff out for yourself. You might just switch to this brand and save some money.

The absolute

best thing about this foundation is how long it stays on. It literally lasts all day without needing any touch ups at all! That is a big plus in my book , because who has time to reapply their entire face makeup every couple of hours … not me! Another good thing about this product is that is has sunscreen in it. The sun can do a lot of damage to your face , so I have started looking for skin products that have sunscreen added in. This one has spf 12.

I like the coverage of this foundation. It offers medium to heavy coverage , but still looks natural. It makes my skin look fresh and like it’s glowing. I have a few old acne scars from my teenage years , and I happy to say that this foundation offers great coverage. I really like it. I feel like it makes my skin look younger. This is now one of my favorite drug store foundations. I will be buying it again for sure.

It is priced very reasonable. You can find it at just about any drug store like Walgreens or CVS. You can also get it at Walmart , Kmart ...

• Revlon Colorstay Foundation
      , and places like that. At Walmart it cost about $10.00 for a regular size bottle. It is worth it. There are many colors to choose from. If you are stuck between two shades then I say get the lightest one. This foundation looks darker in the bottle then when you put it on your face. Once you find your perfect color match , then you will see a difference in your appearance.

This foundation is amazing. It will make your skin look better. It will hide any imperfections you have from dark circles to acne. It has great coverage. It

blends well and looks nautral after you apply it. It last literally all day long and most of the night too. I always feel confident when I am wearing this makeup. It is sold just about everywhere and is easy to find. The price is affordable and cheap if you consider the quality of makeup you are getting. I think this stuff could easily be sold in department stores under a different name for a lot more money. I am glad it’s sold at a bargain though. This is a really good brand , and I will be using it again.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Gabriella says :

re : It compares to some of the more expensive foundations I have tried , but cost a third less money
I have very dry skin and this product not only made me break out really bad but it made my skin look super cakey. I looked like an orange pumpkin no joke. The only thing I liked about this product was they it brightened up my face a little.

Judy Derby says :

I’ve noticed that as I get older, my skin is getting drier. But I love my mineral powder foundation, so I have made my own workaround to be able to continue to use it. After I cleanse my face in the morning, I use moisturizer, wait about 30 seconds, and then start with my mineral makeup. I am so used to applying my foundation with a brush that I think it would be hard to go back to liquid or creme makeup.

zubeda says :

As we get older, our skin changes. I would recommend you use a great primer before using this foundation and always use a damp beauty blender.

Andreea says :

This fondation is one of the best i tried I love to make-up and this one doesn’t missing

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433280728/k2311a0224/2.24.11