Mark Mist Opportunity Multi-tasking Refresher  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is part of my everyday beauty regiment , and I recommend it for all ages

• by Gina Gott

This is really a neat product to use daily. It refreshes your skin with just one spray plus so much more. Every since I tried this product , I have not left home without it. It is my secret weapon during the day against runny makeup. I literally keep 2 bottles of this stuff at all times. I leave one at home , and have one that I carry around in my purse. This stuff is awesome. It is part of my everyday beauty regiment , and I recommend it for all ages. It does a lot , and is not that expensive.

First off ,

this stuff refreshes your skin whenever you apply it. Tired skin will look and feel more energized. You can use this spray as a toner. It is a good moisturizer too. One of my favorite uses for this spray is as a makeup setter too. You can put this stuff on your face before you apply your makeup , and your makeup will last longer. Instead of doing touchups to your foundation during the day ,just apply this mist. It will keep your makeup looking fresh and beautifully natural looking. I also like how smooth and soft it makes my face feel when I use it too.

This refresher mist has a unique scent to it. It is not very strong , but you can smell a light almost fruity scent. This spray is made up of grapefruit , kiwi , and lemongrass extract. It is packed with antioxidant benefits that will keep your skin healthy and protected. This stuff is oil free and does not leave your skin feeling greasy or anything. I like that. It is safe for all skin types too. I am sensitive to some products , but I have had no problems with this one.

This product would be very expensive if you found it in a ...

•  Mark Mist Opportunity Multi-tasking Refresher
      department store. It is by Mark though , so it is a bargain. You can get it from your local Avon and Mark represenative. I pay $8.00 for 6.7 fl oz. I always buy atleast 2 at a time. For the price , you will not find anything better. I am a big fan of Mark’s unique skin products. I can’t get enough of this one , and really enjoy using it. It is simple and easy to use wherever you go. It works instantly and delivers wonderful results.

If you are looking for a product that will tone and refresh your skin , then try

this out. If you are looking for something that will wake up your skin so to speak , then try this out. If you are wanting a product that will help your makeup last all day and look better , you guessed it - try this out. This mist rejuvenates tired skin , and will make you look beautiful. I always have a bottle of this stuff on me wherever I go. The bottle that it comes in is small enough to fit in your purse. It is priced good too. I recommend it to all the young girls and women out there looking for a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433270728/k2311a0224/2.24.11