Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I purchased the 4.7 ounce bottle for about 13 dollars but I know that it comes in another size
  • It is recommended for people who have oily skin and I definitely fit that description
  • It controls my problem rather than adding to it
  • I like that this product absorbs really quickly into my skin and I think that has to do with it being a gel

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel from a local department store. It is available at any retailer offering Clinique products as well as online. I purchased the 4.7 ounce bottle for about 13 dollars but I know that it comes in another size. It is recommended for people who have oily skin and I definitely fit that description. No matter what cleansers, moisturizers, or other treatments I try to use to keep oil at bay, it always shows up on my skin so that is a definite reason why I was attracted to this product. There are two different formulas of the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.

I have come to really love this product. Most of

the moisturizers that I try to use either give me major breakouts all over my face or intensify the oiliness of my skin to the point where my skin literally looks like it is dripping wet with grease. I know that that sounds really disgusting, but it is true. The ingredients in other moisturizers just don’t work well with my skin’s tendency to become oily. Most products just exacerbate the product but fortunately the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel does not. It controls my problem rather than adding to it. I am not sure what the makers of this Clinique moisturizing gel are doing differently, but it is working.

I apply this product two times a day: morning and night.

• I use it every day of the week without fail. It has become a permanent part of my beauty routine. I like that this product absorbs really quickly into my skin and I think that has to do with it being a gel. It feels so light on the skin. It has this really smooth feeling. I do not feel like I have something sitting on the surface of my skin. There is no filmy look to my skin. One thing that I do not like about this product is that it does not contain SPF, but because it works so well for my skin, I can almost ignore that little detail.

My favorite thing about this product is that

it works well even under makeup. That is why I use it in the morning as well as at night. Some moisturizers do not work very well in conjunction with makeup, but I can wear the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel beneath my foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, and other products. I am a big fan of this moisturizer, especially since I can use it without having to make any adjustments to my normal makeup routine.

Overall, I have to give the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel a rating of 10 out of 10. It gives me very lightweight moisture and helps to keep my oil under control. Though I wish it had SPF, I will definitely continue to wear this in the future.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433170728/k2311a0224/2.24.11