Sally Hansen Carmindy Natural Beauty Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have never really tried out a foundation from the Sally Hansen line of products so my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to finally test this foundation out to see whether Sally Hansen did well with facial products
  • It comes in a glass bottle with a pump on top which I prefer when it comes to foundation
  • I love bottles with a pump so that I can really control how much foundation comes out and so that I do not waste extra product
  • I had to open it up and pump some onto my skin to really be able to tell what the true shade of the product was so that I found a perfect match before actually taking the product out of the store
  • I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a drugstore foundation

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Sally Hansen Carmindy Natural Beauty Foundation makeup from my local drugstore. The reason why I chose to purchase this particular product was that I have used many Sally Hansen products in the past with a lot of success, but most of them have been nail products or hair removal products. I have never really tried out a foundation from the Sally Hansen line of products so my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to finally test this foundation out to see whether Sally Hansen did well with facial products.

It comes in a glass bottle with a pump on top which I prefer when it comes to foundation. I love bottles with a pump so

that I can really control how much foundation comes out and so that I do not waste extra product. The first thing that bothers me about this product is that the bottle that this product comes in is frosted. This makes it really difficult to match the product to my shade while just looking at it on the shelf. I had to open it up and pump some onto my skin to really be able to tell what the true shade of the product was so that I found a perfect match before actually taking the product out of the store. I would suggest to anyone looking to buy this product to try it out before buying because the frosted glass ...

• may deceive you in terms of what shade you are buying.

This is a medium to full coverage foundation which I prefer because I have a lot of skin imperfections. It does not give a matte finish. It gives more of a dewy finish but thankfully it does not look greasy at all. I hate it when a non-matte foundation makes my skin look oily but this one does not. It also does not clog my pores, cause any acne, or cause any irritation. I have had no breakouts since starting to use this product even though my skin tends to be pretty sensitive. I have gotten pretty good results with this foundation. I was pleasantly surprised by the results because I

had no idea that Sally Hansen did a good job with makeup products for the face. I will probably continue to purchase this product in the future. Again, my only real complaint was trying to find a match to my own color.

Overall, I have to give the Sally Hansen Carmindy Natural Beauty Foundation makeup product a rating of an 8 out of 10. I am happy with the results that I have gotten from using this foundation. Though hard to initially match, it gives me a nice, radiant finish without looking oily or greasy. It provides full coverage and is not too heavy, plus it doesn’t irritate the skin. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a drugstore foundation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021433160728/k2311a0224/2.24.11