Absorbine Jr Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch  » Medicine  »
  • I noticed that the adhesive stuck pretty strongly
  • I thought this patch would last all day, but it came up a little short
  • I would recommend it to anyone who is suffering from serious muscle and joint pain

• by adrean_j

I have recently been doing my share of searching for pain relief medications. I dont always like pumping myself full of pills and have.been trying to stick with rubs and creams to numb the pain I have been dealing with. The rubs often have a horrible smell and they tend to be a mess. That is why I have been experimenting with a few different patches I have seen in stores. A few days ago I visited a local Dollar General Store and bought the Absorbine Jr Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch for only a dollar. The patch contained a whopping 6% menthol. The patch

was advertised to last for 8 hours and I was hoping that it would, considering all the pain I had been dealing with.

When I opened up the package, I got a quick whiff of the menthol. The directions were straight forward and the patch was simple to apply. The entire medicated side of the patch had an adhesive on it, this made it stick quickly and efficiently. Once the patch was on my skin, I felt relief immediately. The intense cooling sensation was just what I needed. After only five minutes, I felt like the pain had decreased by at least 60 percent. I ...

• noticed that the adhesive stuck pretty strongly. It only started to peel back a little in areas where it was not completely flat. I thought this patch would last all day, but it came up a little short. Over a six hour period, the intense heating and cooling became more dull.

I like this patch, overall. It pushed out a considerable amount of menthol and ensured that it got deep into the muscle. Though I did not feel the patch itself lasted for eight hours, the pain relief lasted much longer. I noticed that even the next day my wrists and arms barely endured any

pain. I could move them around more freely and even felt normal for a while. I am happy that I ran into this product. I can wear one patch all day and feel relief for two days. I also like that it is 100 percent mess free. Disposal is a simple throw away, but it can leave a little adhesive on your skin. Though it can be a little annoying, it washes off easily with a little soap and water. I plan on stocking up on them, considering they are only a dollar. I would recommend it to anyone who is suffering from serious muscle and joint pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624021433070728/k2311a0224/2.24.11