Walgreens ACE Wrist Support with Removable Splints  » Health  »
  • I got it at a great price though it normally cost about 16 dollars
  • I paid five dollars for the wrist support, which wrapped around my hand and wrist and stops a quarter ways up my forearm
  • Another thing that I like about this wrist supporter is that it has gel cushions in the areas where most sweat accumulates, like the palm
  • I have noticed that there is a lot less pain in my right hand
  • I recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable and comfortable wrist supporter with splints

• by adrean_j

I have recently been experiencing more and more pain in my wrists. I did some research and found out that splints can help support my wrists and take away from pain. I went to my local Walgreens and saw a right handed Walgreens Ace Wrist Support with Removable Splints. I got it at a great price though it normally cost about 16 dollars. I paid five dollars for the wrist support, which wrapped around my hand and wrist and stops a quarter ways up my forearm. The

wrist support splints can be removed depending on my comfort level. Another thing that I like about this wrist supporter is that it has gel cushions in the areas where most sweat accumulates, like the palm. These cushions are comfortable and keep the sweat from penetrating the supporter, leaving odors. This is an adjustable wrist supporter. The Velcro allows me to change the size and wrap it perfectly around my hand size without it being too big or small.

Since wearing this supporter from Walgreens, I have seen a significant difference in the way my wrists and hands feel. I have noticed that there is a lot less pain in my right hand. It keeps my wrists stable at all times and prevents maximum support. I have been wearing this supporter for over a week and feel that it has decreased my pain by 50 percent. I have been comparing between my right and left. Now that I see this is a great supporter, I can go ahead and purchase the left arm, without any ...

• Walgreens ACE Wrist Support with Removable Splints
      reservations. These supporters are also very easy to clean. The should not be cleaned in any machines. The can simply be hand washed with a wash cloth, a little soap, and warm water. Since it does not absorb much sweat, it does not have to be cleaned too often. The only real problem that I have with this wrist supporter is that at times, it seems to put too much pressure on my nerves on the top of my hand. Though the rest of my hand will
      feel okay, I often feel a pinching feeling. When this happens, I simply have to readjust and it will go away.

I like this product and think it is fairly priced. I think it is more comfortable than some other splints, especially because it does not go all the way up to my elbow. I also think that it is more comfortable how the palm splint is especially shaped and conformed to support the palm. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable and comfortable wrist supporter with splints.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424021432990728/k2311a0224/2.24.11