San Disk Cruzer 4 GB USB Flash Drive
  • I thought that this was a practical price for 4 GB of storage
  • I like it and have not had to deal with lack of storage space
  • I would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive flash drive to save documents and transfer documents

• by adrean_j

I have needed more storage than necessary lately. I got a new stereo installed in my car that supports a USB flash drive and I wanted something to load all of my music onto. I was not looking to spend a lot of money on a flash drive and opted to go to a local Big Lots store. I purchased the San Disk Cruzer 4 GB USB Flash Drive for only 12 dollars. I thought that this was a practical price for 4 GB of storage. I had seen them around and priced them from 15 to 20 dollars at other stores. The little flash drive was black in color and very light weight. The drive is so small that it can easily become lost. It is

best to keep it securely stored at all times. Because this drive is so light, it can fall out of your pocket without a sound or thud. The drive does not have a cap that is removed from the actual USB plug in, like many. This flash drive instead has a sliding trigger that reveals the drive when needed. Then it slides securely back into the middle. This is okay, but allows dirt and crumbs to get into the drive. It is best to keep it in a very clean area that does not collect a lot of dust.

The flash drives plugs in easily, and always loads properly. I never find myself searching around my computer for it. As soon as I plug it in, it ...

• prompts me to open the drive, so that I can easily transfer files over. I can transfer files by simply dragging them over or copy and pasting. The storage level on this flash drive is sufficient for a few hundred songs. I can load it with my favorite music and still have plenty of storage for any important documents. I also like that I can load movies onto this flash drive. I cannot load more than two, considering 4 GB is not too much. I also use it to save important documents that I want to be sure not to lose. It is a very simple way to keep track of documents and transfer documents. They are ideal for work and organizing events. I
        like to use them for music especially. When I plug the drive into my car stereo, it picks it up immediately and starts playing the music.

I personally think that this is a very good flash drive. I like it and have not had to deal with lack of storage space. I have lost track of it a few times, which can be frustrating, but I don’t know of any flash drive that is really large or bulky. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive flash drive to save documents and transfer documents. Even without a cap and a risk of dirt in the port, my files have never given me any problems. I could see myself purchasing this item again, if I need any more storage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624021432960728/k2311a0224/2.24.11