Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch for Large Areas
  • Since I only needed them on my wrists, I decided that I would cut it in half
  • After about two hours, I noticed that the tape was starting to peel off
  • I was shocked because I thought for sure it would stick to my skin, the entire 8 hours
  • I like this product and could see myself buying it many more times

• by adrean_j

Dealing with a lot of stress in my wrist area lately, I have been trying many different products to deal with it. I have tried many different pills and rubs and I am still in search of the thing that really gets rid of the pain. One product that recently purchased was the Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch for Large Areas. I got this at a local drug store for 2 dollars. It was a single patch that could be used on the back and other large areas. Since I only needed them on my wrists, I decided that I would cut it in half. I was able

to easily rip the wrapper and saw the patch that felt cool on my skin immediately. It was very easy to use, because all I had to do was pull and then start peeling back the plastic wrapper as I apply it to my skin. The entire medicated side of the patch is an adhesive. It sticks to your skin, ensuring that the medicine penetrates.

After wearing the patch for only a few seconds, I started to feel the intense cold and hot sensation. It was great because my muscle started to loosen up more and more. I felt less tension and less pain. The thing that I did not ...

• like is that this feeling would be an off and on situation. I would be feeling very relieved at one point and within seconds feel sharp pains. After about two hours, I noticed that the tape was starting to peel off. I was shocked because I thought for sure it would stick to my skin, the entire 8 hours. After it started to peel off, I had to use a little tape to keep it in place. I noticed that every two hours the cooling and heating sensation would return and I could feel it getting deep beneath my skin. Shockingly my pain was manageable for an entire 8 hours
        as the patch had advertised.

I like this product and could see myself buying it many more times. It is almost odor free, which is always a plus. I can only smell the menthol if I put my nose close to the patch and take in a deep breath. I also like the fact that it is mess free. I can just stick it on my skin, peel it off when I am done, and throw it in the trash. It is good for people that have to be out and about or at work. It sits on your skin discreetly under your clothes and treats you throughout the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624021432940728/k2311a0224/2.24.11