Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion 3-Ply 130 ct Tissues
  • The last time I needed to buy new tissues I bought Puffs
  • I found three that went perfectly with the three rooms I needed them for
  • They were definitely holding up better than cheaper tissues
  • They were reasonably soft, and I thought they would probably be comparable to the Puffs for the most part
  • Anyway, I would still consider Kleenex a good brand for every day use, but I will definitely recommend Puffs Plus with Lotion for a cold, sore nose, or anyone suffering dry skin

• by reviewabit

The last time I needed to buy new tissues I bought Puffs. Before that, I had tried this product, because it was on sale for a really good price. I have used Kleenex in the past but always preferred Puffs Plus for its softness and moisturizing effects, but I was willing to give Kleenex another chance with its similarly styled product. At first, I saw only the positives about my new Kleenex purchase.

The price was great, they were in lovely little boxes which looked really nice in the house. The selection of designs was excellent. I found three that went perfectly

with the three rooms I needed them for.

The tissues were three-ply, and I have to say they were quite strong. They were definitely holding up better than cheaper tissues. One sneeze did not blow a hole in the Kleenex.

It was still good to go. They were reasonably soft, and I thought they would probably be comparable to the Puffs for the most part. There was very little dust from the tissues, which was nice as the house is dusty enough as it is.

Then, one of us got a cold. Next, I caught it. We went through

the three boxes of Kleenex within several days.

Although I still give them credit for being strong, and looking great, they are simply not the same as Puffs Plus for taking care of a sore nose. The first day was fine, but after that, our noses turned red and started getting more sore. What was not as noticeable to us before was that the Kleenex didn’t have that same “soothing” feel as the Puffs Plus did.

Although this product claims to have lotion, and obviously does, as it is certainly more comfortable than tissues without it– in comparison with the Puffs Plus, it just doesn’t ...

• Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion 3-Ply 130 ct Tissues
      quite meet the standard. Although I would still purchase them for general use, I think I would probably stick with Puffs any time I had a cold. I like to keep a box around just in case, especially in the winter.

If I had any doubts about the Kleenex really containing lotion, they were answered when I unthinkingly tried to clean my glasses with them. I got a hazy smear look. There’s the lotion– too bad it’s not so obvious on a sore nose.

I was telling someone I know about our experience, and she was quite surprised, and said

that her nose was more “soothed” by the Kleenex brand with lotion than the Puffs. This made me wonder if there was some sort of allergy involved. Maybe whatever lotion was in the Kleenex did not agree with my nose, although that would be very unusual as I do not generally react to lotions that way.

Anyway, I would still consider Kleenex a good brand for every day use, but I will definitely recommend Puffs Plus with Lotion for a cold, sore nose, or anyone suffering dry skin. Neither of these products will do well with cleaning your glasses though– live and learn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424021432840628/k2311a0224/2.24.11