Blitz Gem and Jewelry Cleaner  » Jewelry  »
  • I decided to purchase this after the jewelry cleaner that I normally use was out of stock
  • This stuff is amazing and I believe I am going to start to purchase it a lot more
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 7 dollars for it
  • It's sold in an 8 oz bottle so I believe it's worth the price because it is a lot more cleaning solution included compared to others
  • This is certainly a great benefit in my opinion especially if you need to clean jewelry to wear immediately

• by John

I decided to purchase this after the jewelry cleaner that I normally use was out of stock. This stuff is amazing and I believe I am going to start to purchase it a lot more. I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 7 dollars for it. It’s sold in an 8 oz bottle so I believe it’s worth the price because it is a lot more cleaning solution included compared to others.

Unlike other jewelry cleaners that I have used this is included in a bottle and not

a jar. It has to be poured into a separate container when cleaning. I believe it would eliminate a little hassle if it were in a jar but this is not a big issue.

This stuff cleans very well and that’s why I like it. I used it for cleaning a bracelet and a necklace and it cleaned them perfectly. After placing my jewelry into the solution I started to notice it bubbling so I knew it was cleaning. It easily washed away all the build up ...

• from my jewelry. It not only cleans but it also shines. I was impressed by the nice brilliant shine that I received after using it. After using it I have noticed that it provides somewhat of a coat over the jewelry and I believe this helps to prevent it from getting back dirty as fast. After I started using it I don’t have to clean my jewelry as often which is great. I have used it on both silver and gold and it works great for
        both.

It cleans jewelry in no time. Unlike some others that I have used it does not require much soaking. After only having it in the solution for about 5 minutes I was amazed when I found out that it was done cleaning. This is certainly a great benefit in my opinion especially if you need to clean jewelry to wear immediately.

If you are looking for something good to clean your jewelry I would certainly suggest buying it. I have no complaints about it whatsoever because this stuff works wonders.

Kyle says :

Is this one of the best on the market?

Harriet says :

Personally this is one of the best i have used, i now order it online as i live abroad and i wouldn’t use anything but this. Great review with exact wording.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4524021432700628/k2311a0224/2.24.11