Oxo Good Grips Measuring Cups Set  » Housewares  »
  • The price is a bit expensive but I believe they are well worth it
  • They are made out of stainless steel material and I really love this because stainless steel has so many benefits
  • I love the fact that you can easily pick them up even when hot without having to use a cloth
  • I have priced several and I can say that these are some of the best that you can purchase at this price

• by John

I purchased this set of measuring cups about a month ago and I have to say that these things are wonderful. They are sold on Amazon.com and I purchased them for 20 dollars. The price is a bit expensive but I believe they are well worth it. There are four different sizes included which I believe is great because you can always find the right size no matter what you need it for. The sizes include 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup,

1/2 and the 1 cup sizes.

They are made out of very high quality material so I’m sure they will last a while. They are made out of stainless steel material and I really love this because stainless steel has so many benefits. Unlike plastic you don’t have to be concerned about the contents melting the cup. The stainless steel also makes them very easy to clean. It resists any type of food build up from sticking which is certainly something ...

• that I can appreciate. It is completely hassle free when it comes to cleaning them.

They are made out of stainless steel but the handles are made out of plastic which I believe is a great addition. I love the fact that you can easily pick them up even when hot without having to use a cloth. The handles are very long which makes them very easy to grip. There is also an attached ring to connect each of them together

which makes them very easy to keep up with. They easily connect together which certainly helps a lot when you need them. They are also stack-able which I believe is wonderful. They easily stack on top of each other and they don’t take up much cabinet space.

Overall, I believe these things are perfect. I have priced several and I can say that these are some of the best that you can purchase at this price. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324021432550628/k2311a0224/2.24.11