Opti-Free Contact Lense  » Health  »
2.0
  • Although the problem may be with the contacts themselves, I do believe that the opti-free contact lense solution is not the best
  • I would recommend trying a different contact lense solution before trying the opti-free solution

• by Kris
      The opti-free contact lense solution comes in a green and white bottle and claims that it is a no-rub formula. I tried this, but the contact lense only gets dirtier and dirtier. There must be better

contact lense solutions out there because even though I have began rubbing the contact with the solution again, my eyes still burn when I put in my contacts. According to the bottle, there should be “lasting ...

• comfort,” but I beg to differ. The contacts are uncomfortable in my eyes when I first put them in, then I will get a few hours of comfort, and then the contacts begin to bother my
        eyes again. Although the problem may be with the contacts themselves, I do believe that the opti-free contact lense solution is not the best. I would recommend trying a different contact lense solution before trying the opti-free solution.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34204143240830/k2311a042/4.2.07