Sally Hansen VitaSurge Growth Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think you should also know that my nails were very weak and brittle
  • Yes Would I recommend this product to a friend

• by GinzLoves

I was pleasantly surprised by how well the VitaSurge Growth Gel actually worked! I am a “nail biter” and I am constantly looking for products that will help my nails grow quickly in the hopes that I will see how pretty they are and not bite them off. I think you should also know that my nails were very weak and brittle.

I started using the VitaSurge Growth Gel about two weeks ago. I

use it once in the morning, and sometimes I use it at night. I just apply it all over my finger nail and then massage it in. It smells really nice which surprised me because most growth gels don’t (it smells like green apple) After about a week I started to notice that my nails were not as brittle, and that they were much stronger. After a week and a half they had grown ...

• a considerable amount and were not breaking at all. Now that it has been two weeks I am completely in love and will not use anything else!

In short I really don’t think that you could go wrong with trying this product. It is not amazingly cheap (it is 8.50) but it beats a nail treatment that won’t last. I think that the biggest advantage to this product is that you can get it almost

anywhere that Sally Hansen products are sold. That means Wal-Mart, Sally’s Beauty Supply, almost anywhere.

Did I like the product: Yes Would I repurchase: Yes Would I recommend this product to a friend: Yes Do I think that the product does what it claims to do: Yes

Drawbacks: 1) I do not like the doe tip applicator. I think a brush would have been much better.

2) It is around 8 bucks and it is easy to use very quickly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021432390628/k2311a0224/2.24.11