Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Oral Mist in Mint Flavor  » Other  »
  • I found this at my local walgreens for about $9.00 for a 1oz spray bottle
  • I thought that for a brand name medicine this was a really good price and since I felt a nasty cold coming on I decided to buy it
  • Overall I have to say that I was impressed with this product
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with colds

• by jonna_daniels

I absolutely hate getting sick, especially when it comes to having a cold or flu. It is for that reason several months ago I purchased Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Oral Mist in Mint flavor. I found this at my local walgreens for about $9.00 for a 1oz spray bottle. I thought that for a brand name medicine this was a really

good price and since I felt a nasty cold coming on I decided to buy it.

The first thing that I have to say is that this stuff really kicks butt. I took it as directed and within 24hours I was feeling so much better. It had taken my sore throat down considerably and was allowing me to breathe like a normal person. It felt so good to be able to go to work and go about my day in a realtively normal pace. That is not to say that this stuff completely kicked the cold because it didn’t. I still ended up getting a moderate cold, but this helped to make it bearable and to kick it in a realtively short period ...

• Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Oral Mist in Mint Flavor
      of time.

That being said there is one thing about this medicine that I do not like. First was that the flavor was distgusting. It was apparantly supposed to be a mint flavor but I can tell you that, whatever that flavor was, it certainly was not mint. I did continue to take the medicine but I always had to drink

something immediately afterwards.

Overall I have to say that I was impressed with this product. It certainly went along way into helping me beat the cold and move on with my life. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with colds. It does a great job of helping to kick the cold and return you to your normal life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1224021432310628/k2311a0224/2.24.11