Breathe Right Strips in Clear Version  » Medicine  »
  • I bought them at my local grocery store and paid about $12.00 for a box
  • I have to say that as a whole, I love the breathe right products
  • However, I have noticed that the original ones do work better than the clear ones
  • They are a bit on the expensive side too I think
  • However, I am much more impressed with the original tan rather than the clear

• by jonna_daniels

Like many women out there I have a wonderful spouse for whom I would do anything. This includes making the purchase of breathe right strips. However, to be perfectly honest this product was purchased mostly for myself rather than my spouse. My spouse, whether he wants to admit it or not, snores terribly bad between the months of February and August. While he does not keep himself up at night he does keep me awake. We have been using breathe right strips for quite some time

now but only recently began using the clear version. I bought them at my local grocery store and paid about $12.00 for a box.

I have to say that as a whole, I love the breathe right products. They work wonders for everything from colds to allergies and allow me to actually get some sleep during my spouse’s peak snoring months. They work by pulling apart the nasal passages from the outside allowing more air to pass through the nostrills. However, I have noticed that the original ...

• ones do work better than the clear ones. I personally believe that it is because the original tan ones have nore adhesive strength. The tan ones pull the nostrils apart more and allow more air to pass through. They also last longer than the clear ones as far a wearing time is concerned. I have often been wakened by snoring because the clear breathe right strips came lose or fell off altogether.

They are a bit on the expensive side too I think. I have noticed that

at my local grocery store, the orginial tan version is about $1.00 cheaper than the clear. I am not sure why this is but an only atribute it to a difference in material.

I would definitely encourage the use of breathe right strips as a whole. However, I am much more impressed with the original tan rather than the clear. I think that if you are going to spend the money for a box of breathe right strips you get more “bang for your buck” with the original tan version.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624021432300528/k2311a0224/2.24.11